With a stay at Hotel Imperial in Karlovy Vary, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute walk of Church of St. Mary Magdalene and Diana Lookout Tower. This 5-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Jan Becher Museum and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Elizabeth's Spa.
Why Stay Here
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a nightclub, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Grab a bite at Restaurant Paris, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Outdoor tennis courts, indoor tennis courts, and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include hot stone massages, facials, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of St. Mary Magdalene - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Karlovy Vary Municiple Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Market Colonnade - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Zámecké Lázn? - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mill Colonnade - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Diana Lookout Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Park Colonnade - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
St. Peter and Paul Orthodox Church - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Slavkovsky Forest Nature Reserve - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Elizabeth's Spa - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mattoni Mineral Water - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Jan Becher Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Karlovy Vary Golf and Racing Club - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Plesivec Ski Area - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Karlovy Vary (KLV-Karlovy Vary Intl.) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 118.2 km / 73.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Imperial is Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel).
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 240 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 22 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Indoor Pool
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Night Club
- Picnic Area
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Spa Services
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply