Located on Piscadera Bay on the southern coast of Curacao and 15 minutes from Hato Airport! Nestled on the sandy beaches, this resort offers a prime location near one of the world`s most celebrated diving sites.
Why Stay Here
- Access to Two Private Beaches
- National Geographic and PADI-Certified In-House Dive Center
- Seven Restaurants
- Four Bars
- On-Site Casino
- Three Swimming Pools
- On-Site Luxury Spa
A spectacular luxury property, situated on Piscadera Bay on the southern coast of Curacao. The resort is set on 23 naturally landscaped acres that front the warm turquoise Caribbean Sea. Guests can enjoy everything the island has to offer.
In the warm waters off of this resort, you`ll find rainbows of butterfly and parrot fish, silvery barracuda, sea anemones and spotted French angelfish.
- Limitless Access to Gourmet A La Carte Dining Options No Reservations Required
- Unlimited International and Domestic Top-Shelf Spirits
- Unlimited Natural Fruit Juices and Soft Drinks
- Daily Refreshed Mini-Bar with Soft Drinks, Juice, Bottled Water and Beer
- 24-Hour Room and Concierge Services
- Pool and Beach Wait Service
- Daily Maid Service
- Endless Daytime Activities and Live Nightly Entertainment
- Theme Parties, Oceanfront Bars and Entertainment Venues
- No Wristbands Required
- All Taxes and Gratuities
- The Mobile App Also Allows Guests to View the Schedules of all Events, Activities and Restaurants at the Resort, Plus Learn About Local Destinations, Excursions, and Much More!
- Enjoy Free Wi-Fi and Free International Calling to the US, Canada and Local Landlines with Unlimited Connectivity.
This resort features 197 spacious guestrooms and suites, each offering a private balcony or terrace with views of the Caribbean Sea, gardens or tropical island. Optional connecting rooms are available as well as in-room children`s amenities. Everything you need to make you feel right at home!
All Suites Offer the Following Amenities:
Small Dogs Welcome at Dreams Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino
- One King or Two Double Beds
- Private Furnished Balcony or Terrace
- Tablet in Each Room
- Daily Refreshed Mini-Bar
- Concierge Services
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Coffee Maker
- Flat Screen TV with Remote Control and Satellite Channels
- Electronic In-Room Safe
Dreams Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino welcomes small dogs (under 22 lbs. or 10 kg) in their accommodations and on property. This service is available for $65 USD per night, in specific room categories only. Only small dogs are permitted. Please contact the resort to check on availability. Guidelines, restrictions and availability apply and are subject to change at any time.
Dog Friendly Guest Rooms Include the Following:
- Welcome Letter with Guidelines and Restrictions
- Dog Bed
- Food and Water Bowls
- Floor Mat for Bowls
- Rope Toy
- Small Plastic Bone for Dogs
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dog-In-Room Door Hanger
Terms and Conditions:
Please check with your airline for information regarding traveling with pets, including security and TSA guidelines.
Required Upon Check-In:
- Dog`s Name, Weight, Age, Color, and Breed for Identification Purposes During Their Stay
- Vaccination Certificate from Veterinarian Proving Bordetella and Rabies Vaccinations Within the Past 12 Months
- Evidence That a Current Treatment for Fleas and Ticks Is in Use
- No More than One Dog Is Permitted in Any Guest Room. Dog Is Allowed Only on Designated Dog Area(S) of the Hotel Grounds.
- Dogs Are Not Allowed in the Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Retail Shops, and Golf Facilities
- Due to Local Regulations, Dogs Are Not Allowed on the Beach.
- Dog Must Be on a Controlled Leash at All times or in a Dog Carrier When Not in the Guest Room.
- Guests Are Responsible for Cleaning up after the Dog on Resort Grounds and Properly Disposing Waste in Designated Areas.
- Dogs Cannot Be Left Alone in Guest Rooms for Periods Longer than Two Hours. Guest Must Notify the Front Desk and Hang the Dog Friendly Room Door Hanger When Leaving Their Dog Unattended in the Guest Room.
- Guest Must Answer the Cell Phone Number Provided to the Resort While Their Dog Is Unattended in Case There Are Any Issues.
- Dogs Must Never Be Left Alone Overnight. Please Contact the Concierge If Boarding Recommendations Are Needed.
- Guest Room Cleaning Services Will Not Be Carried out Unless the Guest Is Present. The Dog Owner Must Be in the Room If the Dog Is Present When the Guest`s Room Is Cleaned, in Order to Not Frighten the Pet and to Avoid the Risk of a Pet`s Escape. Please Contact the Concierge to Schedule Convenient Cleaning Times.
The Resort Reserves the Right to Request the Dog`s Removal If the Above Guidelines Are Not Adhered To.
Restrictions, Guidelines and Availability Are Subject to Change at Any Time.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Dreams Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino offers seven dining options, including three a la carte restaurants, a buffet, snack grill, cafe and brewery. No reservations are required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. The number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
Barefoot Grill - Poolside grill that serves lunch consisting of hamburgers, hotdogs and other snacks. No dress code.
Brewery - Offers Dinner and late night bites with on-site brewery building. Tex-Mex favorties with sports viewing is available. Dress code is casual elegance.
Coco Cafe - Open 24-Hours. Serves coffee, tea and snacks. No dress code.
Oceana - Serves dinner with oceanfront views. Featuring Caribbean seafood. Casual dress code.
Portofino - Serves dinner. Offers a variety of Italian delights in an open-air setting. Experience the winde cellar for a private dining option. Dress code is casual elegance.
Seaside Grill - Serves dinner. A la carte ocean view restaurant serving steaks and other grill specialties. Dress code is casual elegance.
World Cafe - Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Featuring an international buffet overlooking the gardens and beach. Dress code is casual.
The resort offers four bars and lounges, serving domestic and international top-shelf spirits. There are an additional two bars located in the casino and the Sportsbook area of the Casino, dress code is casual attire.
Rendezvous - Lobby bar that features a petite grand piano and live music.
Hideaway - Open-air bar on the beach with premium cocktails.
Brewery - Features locally made microbeers and cocktails. Casual attire.
- Bermuda`s (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
- Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
- No sleeveless shirts for men.
- Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
- Long pants required for men.
- No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
- Trousers, dress shirts and dress shoes for men.
- Blouses, skirts, trousers or dresses and dress shoes for women.
For the Family
The Explorer`s Club for Kids and Core Zone Teens Club provide supervised day and evening activities with Red Cross certified staff.
EXPLORER`S CLUB FOR KIDS - AGES 3-12
- Arts and Crafts
- Kids Pool
- Treasure Hunts
- Sandcastle Contests
- Board Games and Video Games
- Beepers for Parental Control
- Dinner for Children
CORE ZONE TEENS CLUB - AGES 13-17
- Snack Bar with Non-Alcoholic Drinks and Snacks
- Video Games
- Ping Pong, Pool and Foosball
- Evening Disco Mixers
Meetings & Conventions
7,442 sqaure feet of meeting and event space that includes one boardroom, five meeting rooms and a ballroom that seats up to 400.
Pools & Spas
- Three Swimming Pools - Main Pool, Infinity Pool and Kids Pool
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia is a fully-equipped spa and beauty salon on-site
- National Geographic and PADI-Certified In-House Dive Center with Functional and Complete Facilities Including On-Site Pier.
Dreams Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino features four outdoor venues for wedding receptions including a 18th century Dutch Colonial fort. This resort offers several different wedding packages to make your special day perfect.
Newlywed and Anniversay Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View room category or higher for a minimum of 7 nights.
This Package Includes:
- Sparkling Wine, Fresh Fruit and Flowers in Room Upon Arrival
- Breakfast in Bed with Mimosas One Morning of Stay, Reservation with Concierge Required
- Tension Release Massage for Two in the Couples Massage Suite (25 Minutes)
- Choice of Either a European Facial or a Salt Glow Scrub Body Treatment for Two (25 Minutes)
- Private Beachfront Dinner One Evening - Upon Return from Dinner you will Find a Romantic Turndown Service (Includes a Bottle of Domestic Wine and Silver Menu for Two)
- Private Petit Fours Each Evening at Turndown Service
2020 Selling Price: $1,100 USD
Dreams Ever After Vow Renewal Package
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 5 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View room category or higher.
2020 Selling Price: $499 USD
Note: Please request your honeymoon package at time of booking
Restrictions and Exclusions:
All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date. Subject to availability and double occupancy only. Taxes and gratuity included. Prices and package subject to change without notice. This package cannot be combined with any other wedding packages or offers. To receive the package
complimentary.it is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding. Couple must present a copy of their wedding invitation or marriage certificate at the time of check-in. Package is available to all guests when purchased at the selling price.
Other Wedding Packages:
Dreams Wedding in Paradise Package:
2020 Selling Price: $3,399 USD
August, September and October 2020 Selling Price: $3,199 USD
Dreams of Love Wedding Package:
2020 Selling Price: $3,399 USD
August, September and October 2020 Selling Price: $3,199 USD
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package:
2020 Selling Price: $3,799 USD
August, September and October 2020 Selling Price: $3,599 USD
Romance Packages: Required room category for the Dreams of Love, Eternity Honeymoon and Vow Renewal package is Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice by the resort.
Entertainment & Activities
INDOOR/OUTDOOR ACTIVITES AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Cooking and Cocktail Classes
- Dance Lessons
- Beach Olympics
- Ping Pong and Table Games
- Spanish and Papiamento Lessons
- Fitness Center and Classes
- Beach Soccer and Volleyball
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Big Screen Movies
- Theme Nights and Parties
- Bocce Ball
- Weekly Beach Party
WATER ACTIVITIES AND TOURS
- Water Polo
- Introductory Scuba Lesson*
- Non-Motorized Water Sports*
- Motorized Water Sports* (Nearby)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Water Aerobics
- Fishing Trips*
- Scuba Diving (All Experience Levels)
- Sunset Sailing and Snorkeling
*Additional Fees Apply
A sightseeing tour to the central parts of the island. Visit Queen Juliana Bridge overlooking Willemstad and Fort Nassau, one of the oldest forts on the island. Enjoy local handcrafts as well as the famous liquor distillery where you can taste the original Blue Curaao.
Taste of Curaao
Snorkeling on a shallow reef and at the famous tugboat wreck. Take a plunge from the rope swing if you dare.
Hato Caves and Ostrich Farm
This tour will take you to an approximately 180,000-year-old cave for a 50-minute guided walk in the cave. Afterward, visit the ostrich farm where you`ll be introduced to their way of life and growth.
Historic and Cultural Drive
Visit the newest Kura Hulanda Museum, the Fort Amsterdam Parliament, the capital of Willemstad, and Scharloo.
Visit the Northern Christoffel Park featuring the tallest mountain in the surrounding islands, 7-Bocas, Hato Caves, Indian painting and Boca Pistol.
Visit the East and West sides of Curaao with unspoiled natural wonders, plantation house and natural beaches.
*Additional costs apply to tours and excursions.
- The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
UNIQUE RESORT EXPERIENCES
- Complimentary shuttle to Willemstad where guests can enjoy a floating market, floating bridge and shopping (twice daily; Monday Saturday)
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Airport Shuttle Service (+)
- Baby Sitting (+)
- Beach Access
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Children Welcome
- Children's Program
- Currency Exchange (+)
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop on Property
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Kiddie Pool
- Kids Club
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Meeting facilities
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Night Club
- Outdoor Pool
- Scuba Diving (nearby) (+)
- Spa Services
- Sports bar
- Swim-Up Bar
- Tour Assistance
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wheelchair Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply