Located in the Central Valley, in San Jose City, at 10.7 miles from the San Jose International Airport (SJO).
National parks located in the Central Valley protect the region`s primary volcanoes: Poas, Braulio Carrillo, Irazu and Turrialba, all of the offering astonishing panoramic views of the whole valley.
This region is plenty of rural villages ideal for tourists to enjoy horseback riding, bird wathching, beautiful landscapes, great scenic views and even explore coffee plantations and suggar mills. In the capital of Costa Rica, San Jose, you will find an array of cultural attractions including the best museums in the country, architectural and historicd sites, art galleries.
Why Stay Here
Radisson Costa Rica offers comfortable accommodations near the historic center of the city, located in the city`s financial, commercial and government district.
There are 210 spacious rooms and suites featuring high-speed, Wi-Fi, refrigerators and mini bars, large desks, premium cable TV with movies and safe deposit boxes.
- Fitness Center
- Executive Lounge
- On-Site Casino
- Spacious Meeting rooms
- Two On-Site Restaurants
- High Speed Wi-Fi throughout the property.
- Business Center
- Social and Wedding Services
Meetings & Conventions
The Conference Center features four flexible meeting rooms, offering space for up to 900 guests In addition, the property has nine different sizes of rooms to host various meetings and events Audiovisual equipment, foreign language interpretation and a professional event staff can help make your next meeting in Costa Rica a success.
Distances in miles:
- 10.7 San Jose International Airport (SJO)
- 11.2 Braulio Carrillo National Park
- 17.2 Cartago.
- 27.8 Orosi Valley. Rivers, fishing, hot springs, museum
- 30.4 Poas Volcano National Park
- 32 Irazu Volcano National Park
- 33.4 Tapant-Macizo de La Muerte National Park
- 37.9 Santa Mara de Dota valley and Copey. Coffe plantation. Hiking, photography, horseback riding, sport fishing, see waterfalls and bird watching
- 39.8 City of Turrialba. Declared a City of National Archeological Interest. Rafting.
- 47.4 La Cangreja National Park
- 48.9 Los Quetzales National Park
- 43.2 Turrialba Volcano National Park
- 51.6 Tarcoles Beach
- 55.9 San Gerardo de Dota. Birdwatching.
- 57.1 Savegre River. Horseback riding, hiking, rafting, kayaking, bird watching
- 61.2 Pacuare River. Rafting.
- 61.4 Herradura Beach. Swimming and various water sports, golfing
- 62.9 Jaco. Surfing, horseback riding along the beach, mountain biking, scooter rides and even go-carting. Golfing.
- 67 Quepos. Sport-fishing and recreational boat trips
- 74.2 Reventazon River. Rafting, fishing, canoeing
- 100 Arenal Volcano National Park
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- AAA Approved
- Banquet Facility
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services (+)
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Coffee
- Complimentary Use of Bathrobe and Slippers
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Continental Breakfast (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Executive Floor
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Facility
- Free Morning Paper
- Free Parking
- Gift Shop on Property
- Guest Activity Desk
- Ice Machine
- Indoor Pool
- Interior Corridors
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services
- Multilingual Staff
- On-Site Check In
- Outdoor Pool
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Room Service (+)
- Secured Parking
- Sun Deck
- VIP Rooms
- Wake-Up Service
- Wedding Services (+)
- Widescreen TV
- Wireless Internet (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply