Mountain Paradise Resort is surrounded by exuberant nature, is only a few minutes from La Fortuna town and of course a wide variety of activities ranging from Canopy Tours, White Water Rafting, Caves, Horseback rides, Waterfall hikes to ATVs and Volcano hikes.
Located 77 miles from the San Jose International Airport (SJO) and 84 miles from the Liberia International Airport (LIR).
The Northern Plains region is known for its hot springs, which provide a unique relaxing environment surrounded by local nature. It also boasts several protected areas, lakes, lagoons, volcanoes, rivers and waterfalls, nature-loving visitors can enjoy the region`s many riches.
Why Stay Here
Among the BEST in the area, Mountain Paradise Resort features great views of the volcano, amazing rooms with Jacuzzi, an amazing restaurant, swim-up bar and much more!
Upon arrival, the first feature you will notice is the lovely view of the majestic Arenal Volcano overlooking the beautiful rainforest. As you will find, the accommodations of this one of a kind hotel will truly make your stay seem to be in paradise.
Grab your remote and control your room with the My Home Intelligent Systems.
In room breakfast - on request.
Mountain Paradise Hotel`s Restaurant enjoy delectable national and international cuisine.
Stop by the Wet Bar where delightful National and International liquor can be savored.
- Internet Access
- Flat Screen Television (LCD)
- Local/International Phone Service
- Security Safe
- Air Conditioning
- Private Bathroom with Jacuzzi
- Exotic Gardens
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Arenal Koita Restaurant
Enjoy the best of national and international dishes that will satisfies the most refined tastes of customers. Feeling free to enjoy a sunset in the beautiful Arenal Koita Restaurant, watching the mountains of La Fortuna.
Ave del Paraiso Restaurant. Where you will enjoy the beautiful view of the Arenal Volcano.
Wet Bar. Are you thinking about the routine of your life? Forget it! Unwind at the Wet Bar and enjoy the paradise on earth, having in your hands the best liquors and cocktails of the region.
Pools & Spas
Have you ever let your senses to connect with nature? At the Spa, they offer the best combination of relaxation and nature. Enjoy the best views of the La Fortuna region, the smell of wildlife will make you feel in a paradise. Your body deserves the best products, at the Spa the best line of natural products have been selected to renew your skin. Forget the stress and tension; the professional therapists will make your body feel an unforgettable sensation.
Entertainment & Activities
Group Yoga Lessons are available on Mondays and Wednesdays. $10 per person.
The following Yoga Lessons are also available Monday through Friday on private basis, with a minimum of 2 guests and a maximum of 14, with and avance reservation (upon check-in): Hatha Yoga, Yoga for Couples, Meditation, Massages and other wellness services. $110 per couple.
Arrangements can be made directly at the hotel prior to your arrival or while at the resort.
Distances, in miles:
- 77 San Jose City International Airport (SJO)
- 84 Liberia International Airport (LIR)
- 2 Baldi Hot Springs
- 4 Tabacon Hot Springs
- 5 La Fortuna. Nature trail, hanging bridge and treetop adventures. Horseback riding, canopy. Rural tourism.
- 7 Arenal Volcano
- 33 Ciudad Quesada. Rural tourism.
- 32 Maleku Indigenous Reserve
- 41 San Carlos. Boat tours, rural tourism.
- 40 Tilaran. Bike trips horseback riding.
- 48 Arenal Lake. Fishing, kite surfing, boat tours, kayaking.
- 52 Tenorio Volcano National Park. Hiking, rafting, hanging bridges, Rio Celeste waterfall.
- 55 Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui. Whitewater rafting, horseback riding, boat tours, nature trail, hanging bridge and treetop adventures. Canopy
- 57 Bajos del Toro. Horseback riding, cycling, trout fishing, hiking in the mountains, climbing and rappelling down waterfalls, hot springs.
- 61 La Paz Waterfalls
- 69 Monteverde Cloudforest Biological Preserve. Canopy, hiking, rappel, hanging bridges, tree-climbing, canyoning, zip-lining.
- 75 Cano Negro Wild Refuge. Horseback riding. Nature, bird and butterfly-watching.
- 77 Palo Verde National Park. Hiking, biking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 83 Miravalles Volcano
- 95 Rincon de La Vieja National Park. Horseback riding, canopy, tubbing, hot springs.
- 98 Barra Honda National Park. Hiking, caverns exploring, observation of flora and fauna.
- 101 Blue River Hot Springs
- 100 Hard Rock Cafe, Guanacaste
- 101 Coco Beach. Sportfishing, diving, boat excursions, hiking and horseback riding, night entertainment.
- 101 Guanacaste National Park. Hiking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 102 Ocotal Beach. Swimming, sunbathing, and water sports including, diving and sportfishing.
- 104 Santa Rosa National Park. Hiking, surfing.
- 87 San Jose City
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Business Services (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Coffee
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Exterior Corridors
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Free Local Calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guest Activity Desk
- Handicap Services
- Horseback Riding (+)
- Jogging Area
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Mountain View
- Multilingual Staff
- On-Site Check In
- Properties with Word of Mouth Testimonials
- Room Service (+)
- Security Guard
- Wake-Up Service
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wireless Internet
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply