This family-friendly Islita resort is situated by the ocean, in the Guanacaste region on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. 76.8 miles from the Liberia International Airport (LIR).
This area boasts an important number of protected areas including water, land, mountain, and coastal ecosystems that are teaming with life. There is an array of white-sand beaches and calm, intense-blue waters.
Guanacaste is preferred by visitors seeking for relaxation, health, culture, adventure and nature, as well as sports and recreation.
Why Stay Here
- Infinity Edge Pool
- Beach Club
Hotel Punta Islita`s infinity-edge pool blends with the ocean vista, playfully emulating fantastic cloud shapes and sky colors. Set at the property`s top terrace and adjacent to Pacifico Restaurant it offers a gentle setting to enjoy the Guanacaste coastline and Islita Beach`s trademark islet outcropping. Trimmed by an outdoor deck with lounging chairs and sun umbrellas, Hotel Punta Islita`s infinity-edge pool offers one of the best ocean views in Costa Rica. Los Cocos Beachfront Club is cropped by a secluded Guanacaste beach and cultivated tropical gardens. It features a free-form family-friendly pool, a laid-back restaurant, a children`s playground, lounging areas, and private cabanas. Costa Rica`s ocean breeze and comforting sun set the ideal stage for swimming, sunbathing, reading, or just marveling at the amazing sight of red macaws flying free.
Accommodations stand out for the exquisite details that fully echo the best of Costa Rica`s culture and hospitality. The rooms` architectural aspect creates an engaging tropical fusion design narrative that combines indigenous and Spanish-colonial characteristics. Choices provide the best lodging for honeymoons, family vacations, and couple getaways. An open-layout and tiered topography emphasize open-spaces that propel guests to embrace nature and beach surroundings.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Hotel Punta Islita`s chic Pacifico Restaurant showcases the rich textures, dynamic colors, and powerful flavors of Costa Rica`s culinary traditions. Fresh local and regional ingredients are merrily combined with the flair and zest that reflects Costa Rica`s ethnic diversity and Guanacaste`s natural fervor. Pacifico Restaurant`s fifty-foot thatched palm ceiling and open layout are influenced by the region`s architectural traditions. The panoramic views of the ocean cove perfectly complement signature dishes, an enchanting wine list, or a colorful tropical cocktail. A perfect place to unwind and savor Costa Rica`s culinary treasures.
Distances in miles:
- 76.8 Liberia International Airport (LIR)
- 11.9 Samara Beach. Sunbathing, hiking, horseback riding, swimming, stand-up paddling, fishing, mountain biking, boat rides or ocean kayaking.
- 33.1 Nosara Beach. Horseback riding, kayaking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 37.3 Barra Honda National Park. Hiking, caverns exploring, observation of flora and fauna.
- 50.5 Diria National Park. Hiking and wildlife viewing.
- 70 Tamarindo Beach. Surfing.
- 70.7 Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course
- 71.2 Langosta Beach. Hiking, surfing.
- 73.4 Palo Verde National Park. Hiking, biking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 79 Playa Conchal. Swimming, hiking, horseback riding, boat excursions, and other water sports, including diving.
- 79.8 Coco Beach. Sportfishing, diving, boat excursions, hiking and horseback riding, night entertainment.
- 79.2 Hard Rock Cafe, Guanacaste
- 81 Las Baulas National Marine Park. Turtle conservation (seasonal, October - February).
- 81.7 Flamingo Beach. Swimming, night entertainment.
- 81.7 Ocotal Beach. Swimming, sunbathing, and water sports including, diving and sportfishing.
- 86.8 Nacascolo Beach. Swimming, hiking, and diving.
- 88.9 Monteverde Cloudforest Biological Preserve. Canopy, hiking, rappel, hanging bridges, tree-climbing, canyoning, zip-lining.
- 98.8 Rincon de La Vieja National Park. Horseback riding, canopy, tubbing, hot springs.
- 99 Arenal Lake. Fishing, kite surfing.
- 106 Guanacaste National Park. Hiking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 109 Santa Rosa National Park. Hiking, surfing.
- 109 Miravalles Volcano
- 113 Tenorio Volcano National Park. Hiking, rafting, hanging bridges, Rio Celeste waterfall.
- 118 Blue River Hot Springs
- 120 Arenal Volcano
- 156 Poas Volcano
- 148 San Jose City
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- BBQ Area (+)
- Babysitting (+)
- Banquet Facility (+)
- Beach Club (+)
- Beach Service (+)
- Beachfront (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Breakfast Room (+)
- Business Center (+)
- Cafe (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Children's Play Area (+)
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Exterior Corridors
- Fine Dining (+)
- Fishing (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Morning Paper
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop on Property
- Golf (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Handicap Services
- Horseback Riding (+)
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Jogging Area
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Luxury Resorts
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Mountain View
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service (+)
- Security Guard
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge) (+)
- Spa Services
- Sun Deck
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Sports
- Wedding Services
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply