Located in an area with one of the most pristine beaches in Costa Rica, Playa Panama, in the Papagayo Gulf, in the Guanacaste region on the Pacific Coast, and is only 11.2 miles from the Liberia [LIR] International Airport (most recommended).
This area boasts an important number of protected areas including water, land, mountain, and coastal ecosystems that are teaming with life. There is an array of white-sand beaches and calm, intense-blue waters.
Guanacaste is preferred by visitors seeking for relaxation, health, culture, adventure and nature, as well as sports and recreation.
Why Stay Here
At Casa Conde Beachfront Hotel you can relax in the pool or take a walk on the beach. Guests will be captivated by the lush tropical gardens and surroundings, and wake each morning to the sights and sounds of paradise.
Nestled in Golfo de Papagayo, Playa Panama serves as Casa Conde Beachfront Hotel`s front yard. The beach has been awarded the Blue Flag for its outstanding cleanliness, is a destination where visitors enjoy luxury in one of the most comfortable and relaxed settings offered in Costa Rica. The 1 mile extension of taupe sandy beach, clear waters with a soft currents. Whether sunbathing on the immaculate mile-long, taupe sand beach, exploring the lush vegetation surrounding it, or taking up a water sports, you are bound to enjoy the activities offered nearby.
- 50 Oversized Rooms and Suites
- Two Restaurants
- Two Large Swimming Pools with Jacuzzi
- Two Bars
- Souvenir Shop
- Pool Table
- Table tennis
- Massages Services [$]
- Laundry [$]
- Money Exchange
- Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks
- Fine Dining at Two of its Restaurants
- Unlimited Natural Fruit Juices and soft Drinks
- Mini-Bar Refreshed Daily with Soft Drinks, Bottled Water and Beer
- Wi-Fi in Rooms and Public Areas
- Gratuities Included
- The rooms have great ocean views and just steps away from the pool.
- Two Queen Size Beds
- Air Conditioning
- 43-Inch Cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electronic Safe
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Coffee Maker
- Bathroom with a Shower
- Living Room with Sofa Bed - in Some Rooms
- Jacuzzi - in Some Suites
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Casa Conde Beachfront Hotel offers two restaurants to satisfy your most demanding tastes with a large variety of dishes, seafood and specializing in Italian cuisine.
- Vista del Golfo: Main restaurant. Offers a splendid variety of international dishes. Buffet style. Open from 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Santa Rosa Restaurant. A-la-carte specialties. Open from 6:30 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.
- Wet Bar: For maximum enjoyment of refreshing drinks while sun bathing and swimming at the pool with your friends and family, providing a comfortable, restful environment.
Distances, in miles:
- 11 Liberia International Airport (LIR)
- 6 Coco Beach. Sportfishing, diving, boat excursions, hiking and horseback riding, night entertainment.
- 8 Hard Rock Cafe, Guanacaste
- 11 Ocotal Beach. Swimming, sunbathing, and water sports including, diving and sportfishing.
- 20 Nacascolo Beach. Swimming, hiking, and diving.
- 22 Flamingo Beach. Swimming, night entertainment.
- 33 Rincon de La Vieja National Park. Horseback riding, canopy, tubbing, hot springs.
- 38 Playa Conchal. Swimming, hiking, horseback riding, boat excursions, and other water sports, including diving.
- 38 Diria National Park. Hiking and wildlife viewing.
- 40 Las Baulas National Marine Park. Turtle conservation (seasonal, October - February).
- 40 Guanacaste National Park. Hiking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 41 Tamarindo Beach. Surfing.
- 42 Langosta Beach. Hiking, surfing.
- 43 Santa Rosa National Park. Hiking, surfing.
- 46 Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course
- 48 Palo Verde National Park. Hiking, biking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 49 Barra Honda National Park. Hiking, caverns exploring, observation of flora and fauna.
- 52 Blue River Hot Springs
- 54 Miravalles Volcano
- 66 Samara Beach. Sunbathing, hiking, horseback riding, swimming, stand-up paddling, fishing, mountain biking, boat rides or ocean kayaking.
- 69 Nosara Beach. Horseback riding, kayaking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 71 Arenal Lake. Fishing, kite surfing.
- 77 Tenorio Volcano National Park. Hiking, rafting, hanging bridges, Rio Celeste waterfall.
- 88 Monteverde Cloudforest Biological Preserve. Canopy, hiking, rappel, hanging bridges, tree-climbing, canyoning, zip-lining.
- 193 Arenal Volcano
- 155 Poas Volcano
- 147 San Jose City
- 24 Hour Security
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Facilities
- Babysitting (+)
- Beach Access
- Complimentary Coffee
- Conference Facilities
- Fine Dining
- Fishing (nearby)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Honeymoon Amenities
- Horseback Riding (nearby)
- Kiddie Pool
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Massage Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- On-Site Dive Shop (+)
- Poolside Bar
- Safe deposit box
- Security Guard
- Snack Bar
- Spa Services
- Swim-Up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Assistance
- Vacation Rentals
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Sports
- Wedding Services
- Widescreen TV
- Wireless internet connection
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply