Azul Ocean Club Hotel is just 57 miles from the Liberia International Airport (LIR), in the Guanacaste region on the Norhtern Pacific Coast of Costa Rica.
This area boasts an important number of protected areas including water, land, mountain, and coastal ecosystems that are teaming with life. There is an array of white-sand beaches and calm, intense-blue waters.
Guanacaste is preferred by visitors seeking for relaxation, health, culture, adventure and nature, as well as sports and recreation.
Why Stay Here
- Private Beach Area
- Free Wi-Fi in Public Areas
- Fitness Centre - Free
- Hot tub/jacuzzi - Free
- Spa and Wellness Centre [$]
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Games Room [Darts, Table Tennis, Billiard]
- Free Public Parking
Azul Ocean Club is an Ocean front boutique hotel situated at Playa Azul, a heavenly location on the Guanacaste coast of Costa Rica. It is surrounded by tropical forests and lush gardens. It combines beautiful scenery with a renewed concept of contemporary architecture.
Wonderful facilities allow visitors to enjoy a lovely experience for relaxing and resting in an isolated and quiet environment with highly personalized service that provides the best care for visitors.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Two exclusive restaurants where customers find international food alternatives and fusion as well as exquisite local food. One of these restaurants is BLUE 47. It offers the opportunity to enjoy a healthy breakfast, have a great dinner alone, or shared with friends, or family. Open from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
If you want to enjoy a casual lunch with fusion or lighter meals, the ideal place is Seaside Restaurant. It is near the pool and it is surrounded by a colorful, tropical environment. Open from 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
The restaurants and bars offer such exotic drinks that they make guests travel through a voyage of unexpected flavors.
For the Family
- Game room to enjoy all afternoons and evenings with your familly and friends
- Open air ping pong table
- Special deck to relax and enjoy yoga in a relaxing atmosphere next to the ocean sourrounding by nature
- Courtesy kayaks service
- Complementary bike service to enjoy all around and the exuberant nature of the sea
Pools & Spas
Relax at the infinity swimming pool with waterfalls or the outdoor Jacuzzi.
Spa services allow the guests to relax by signing up for the latest massage techniques: using high quality and customized products along with professional care: Swedish massage, aromatherapy, hot stones, bamboo, and massage for couples.
Distances, in miles:
- 57.3 Liberia International Airport (LIR)
- 12.8 Nosara Beach. Horseback riding, kayaking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 26.1 Diria National Park. Hiking and wildlife viewing.
- 30.7 Tamarindo Beach. Surfing.
- 31.3 Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course
- 31.7 Samara Beach. Sunbathing, hiking, horseback riding, swimming, stand-up paddling, fishing, mountain biking, boat rides or ocean kayaking.
- 31.8 Langosta Beach. Hiking, surfing.
- 35.5 Las Baulas National Marine Park. Turtle conservation (seasonal, October - February).
- 37.4 Playa Conchal. Swimming, hiking, horseback riding, boat excursions, and other water sports, including diving.
- 40 Flamingo Beach. Swimming, night entertainment.
- 50.3 Barra Honda National Park. Hiking, caverns exploring, observation of flora and fauna.
- 59.7 Hard Rock Cafe, Guanacaste
- 60.3 Coco Beach. Sportfishing, diving, boat excursions, hiking and horseback riding, night entertainment.
- 62 Ocotal Beach. Swimming, sunbathing, and water sports including, diving and sportfishing.
- 67.3 Nacascolo Beach. Swimming, hiking, and diving.
- 69.4 Palo Verde National Park. Hiking, biking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 79.2 Rincon de La Vieja National Park. Horseback riding, canopy, tubbing, hot springs.
- 86.1 Guanacaste National Park. Hiking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 89 Santa Rosa National Park. Hiking, surfing.
- 98.5 Blue River Hot Springs
- 100 Miravalles Volcano
- 109 Monteverde Cloudforest Biological Preserve. Canopy, hiking, rappel, hanging bridges, tree-climbing, canyoning, zip-lining.
- 117 Arenal Lake. Fishing, kite surfing.
- 123 Tenorio Volcano National Park. Hiking, rafting, hanging bridges, Rio Celeste waterfall.
- 139 Arenal Volcano
- 176 Poas Volcano
- 168 San Jose City
The property is closed to operations from September 1st. to November 22nd., 2018.
- Beach Service
- Bicycle Rentals
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Breakfast
- Game Room
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Massage Services (+)
- Non-Smoking Property
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Outdoor Pool
- Secured Parking
- Spa Services (+)
- Swimming Pool
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply