The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa and Resort is located near the quiet, rural town of La Fortuna in the Arenal Volcano area, only six kilometers from Lake Arenal and the Arenal Volcano National Park. The hotel offers incredible service, great amenities, and accessible rates, all in a breathtaking setting.
Located 3 hrs. driving [82 Miles] from San Jose International Airport [SJO] and 3 hrs. driving [80 Miles] from Liberia International Airport [LIR].
Why Stay Here
- 3 Swimming Pools and Jacuzzis
- Hot Springs Around the Pools
- Restaurant Emperor
- Wet Bar 9 am to 9 pm
The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa and Resortis a perfect choice for visitors who are looking for a comfortable and luxurious destination in one of the most beautiful areas in Costa Rica.
Luxurious resort whose design blends harmoniously with the natural beauty of the area, and showcases the Arenal Volcano at nearly every opportunity - from the reception room, to the pool, to the rooms and bars and glass-walled elevators, Guests will always have a good view of the smoking peak. The interior is arranged with modern furniture and advanced architecture, all the way from the reception desk to the Guestrooms.
The hotel also has a spacious swimming pool and children`s pool, with an additional area that runs to a swim-up bar. On an elevated level there are two thermally heated whirlpools and a cascading waterfall surrounded by a sea of lounge chairs.
The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa and Resort offers 54 guest rooms that provide a relaxing atmosphere and an elegant design in harmony with the natural beauty of the majestic Arenal volcano.
Each room features:
- Fantastic Views of the Volcano
- Telephones [Even in the Bathrooms]
- LCD TV
- High Quality Wooden Furniture
- Tempered-Glass Doors
Suites also feature bathtub, integrated TV/DVD, bubble system, different colored lights and Jacuzzi for two.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
After soothing your skin and muscles in the spa, you can enjoy the culinary delights of the hotel’s Emperadora Restaurant, which serves tasty food all day long. Afterward, have a chat or a drink in the Lava Bar, an elegantly decorated bar with a panoramic view of the surrounding area. It serves up cold, refreshing libations and frequently hosts live music as well.
Pools & Spas
The Loto Spa offers full-body massages, pedicures and manicures, and has a sauna, Jacuzzi, and thermal-water soaking area.
- Go horseback riding to the Arenal Volcano, crossing the trails and rivers of the rain forest.
- Ride out on horseback to the Canyon of the Arenal River, tracing the natural paths of the rain forest.
- The Canopy Tour and Rappel provides a bird`s eye view of all the extraordinary flora and fauna.
- The Hiking tour to Arenal Volcano will give you an exhilarating 2 hour trip through the forest, where you can witness all the beautiful wildlife along the way.
- Other outdoor activities in the area are: Kayak, hanging bridges, whitewater rafting, zip lining, etc.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Business Services (+)
- Conference Facilities (+)
- Free Breakfast
- Free High Speed Internet Connection
- Free Hot Springs Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap Services
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Lounge/Bar (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Non-Smoking Property
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service (+)
- Security Guard
- Spa Services (+)
- Swimming Pool
- Valet Parking
- Wireless Internet
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply