Located in La Fortuna, northern plains of Costa Rica, 6 miles road to the volcano.
76 miles from the San Jose International Airport (SJO) and 83 miles from Liberia International Airport (LIR).
The Northern Plains region is known for its hot springs, which provide a unique relaxing environment surrounded by local nature. It also boasts several protected areas, lakes, lagoons, volcanoes, rivers and waterfalls, nature-loving visitors can enjoy the region`s many riches.
Why Stay Here
- Free Access to On-Site Hot Springs
- Free Breakfast
- Great Arenal Volcano Views
- Free Wi-Fi in Restaurants and Front Desk
At the hotel, Guests can enjoy high quality amenities, 2 restaurants, 13 swimming pools with thermal water, one regular pool, a Spa, a Zip Line Tour with 12 platforms and 11 cables over the river`s canyon and horseback riding to the volcano, these are the perfect complement for the Guests to fully enjoy their stays.
Its beautiful rooms are surrounded by scenic beauty, where you can enjoy relaxation, comfort and connect with the natural environment.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The restaurants have a spectacular view of the volcano and the surrounding scenic beauty, for you to dine in a warm and comfortable environment. We are open from 6:30 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Rancho Paraiso with an International and Local Cuisine Menu, Open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Oscar`s Steak House with an Open Grill for the Customers to Watch Their Foods Preparation.
- Wet Bar
Pools & Spas
A large pool area, where you will find a large cold water pool, medium thermal mineral water wet bar a small thermal mineral water pool for children.
The main and largest pool is separated for a bridge surrounded by a magical atmosphere with nature, beautiful scenery and tropical water to cool.
From all the locations in this section of pools you can enjoy wonderful views of the Arenal Volcano. You can enjoy the sun or if you prefer the shade the pool area is surrounded with beautiful Pandanus. It is unquestionably a unique and special environment to share with family and friends.
One of the most enticing attractions is the gorgeous river of thermal mineral waters, which thanks to a careful design, allow you privacy and rest. The pools vary in temperatures from one to the next, in order to satisfy the individual tastes of each guest. The 13 river pools have waterfalls, these beautiful falls, and the relaxing hydromassage they provide; together with spectacular views of the Arenal Volcano are the perfect finishing touch to make your Vacation truly magical.
The thermal mineral waters are 100% natural and are surrounded by the natural beauty of this unique paradise, The waters spring from a natural underground river from the Arenal Volcano and carry a large variety of minerals which benefit the skin in different manners, in addition to providing the peace and relaxation that you need and desire.
Pamper your skin with exclusive facial and body esthetic treatments and a delicate hand and feet therapy. At the Spa, you will be attended by highly qualified personnel with extensive experience, who want satisfaction and high quality results for each of the customers.
Mayin Spa offers you a wide range of relaxing body and beauty therapies such as:
- Facial Treatments
- Facial Masks
- Body Treatments
- Relaxing Massages
- Couples Treatments
- Salon Treatments
Distances, in miles:
- 76 San Jose City International Airport (SJO)
- 83 Liberia International Airport (LIR)
- 2 Baldi Hot Springs
- 3 Tabacon Hot Springs
- 7 La Fortuna. Nature Trail, Hanging Bridge and Treetop Adventures. Horseback Riding, Canopy. Rural Tourism.
- 6 Arenal Volcano
- 33 Ciudad Quesada. Rural Tourism.
- 35 Maleku Indigenous Reserve
- 39 San Carlos. Boat Tours, Rural Tourism.
- 44 Tilaran. Bike Trips Horseback Riding.
- 46 Arenal Lake. Fishing, Kite Surfing, Boat Tours, Kayaking.
- 49 Tenorio Volcano National Park. Hiking, Rafting, Hanging Bridges, Rio Celeste Waterfall.
- 53 Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui. Whitewater Rafting, Horseback Riding, Boat Tours, Nature Trail, Hanging Bridge and Treetop Adventures. Canopy
- 54 Bajos del Toro. Horseback Riding, Cycling, Trout Fishing, Hiking in the Mountains, Climbing and Rappelling Down Waterfalls, Hot Springs.
- 57 La Paz Waterfalls
- 65 Monteverde Cloudforest Biological Preserve. Canopy, Hiking, Rappel, Hanging Bridges, Tree-Climbing, Canyoning, Zip-Lining.
- 73 Cano Negro Wild Refuge. Horseback Riding. Nature, Bird and Butterfly-Watching.
- 76 Palo Verde National Park. Hiking, Biking, Observation of Flora and Fauna.
- 82 Miravalles Volcano
- 94 Rincon de La Vieja National Park. Horseback Riding, Canopy, Tubbing, Hot Springs.
- 98 Barra Honda National Park. Hiking, Caverns Exploring, Observation of Flora and Fauna.
- 99 Blue River Hot Springs
- 99 Hard Rock Cafe, Guanacaste
- 100 Coco Beach. Sport Fishing, Diving, Boat Excursions, Hiking and Horseback Riding, Night Entertainment.
- 101 Guanacaste National Park. Hiking, Observation of Flora and Fauna.
- 101 Ocotal Beach. Swimming, Sunbathing, and Water Sports Including, Diving and Sport Fishing.
- 104 Santa Rosa National Park. Hiking, Surfing.
- 85 San Jose City
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Adjoining Rooms
- Business Services (+)
- Complimentary Coffee
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Exercise Gym
- Free Breakfast
- Free Hot Springs Access
- Free Parking
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Guest Activity Desk (+)
- Handicap Services
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Kiddie Pool
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Mountain View
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Area Bar (+)
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Restaurant (+)
- Secured Parking
- Security Guard
- Spa (+)
- Steam Room (+)
- Swim-Up Bar (+)
- Wake-Up Service
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wheelchair Access
- Widescreen TV
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply