Villas Sol Hotel and Beach Resort is located in Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste; in the northeast of the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. The Resort is nestled on a hill overlooking the gorgeous Pacific Ocean and surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
This area boasts an important number of protected areas including water, land, mountain, and coastal ecosystems that are teaming with life. There is an array of white-sand beaches and calm, intense-blue waters.
Guanacaste is preferred by visitors seeking for relaxation, health, culture, adventure and nature, as well as sports and recreation.
Why Stay Here
- Idyllic tropical hilltop setting offering outstanding Sunsets!
- Modern Amenities
- Many activities including Surfing and Horseback riding, nearby
Long summer days and beautiful beaches are two concepts that best define what Guanacaste is all about. A province for the relaxing of the soul, Guanacaste calls to visitors with its stunning shoreline, bird watching, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, sport fishing and wonderful ocean kayaking. With so much to do, it is easy to envision why so many people come to visit this amazing province.
Villas Sol Hotel and Beach Resort offers the perfect combination of services and beauty combined with elegance and comfort in the best all-inclusive of Papagayo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
Let the spirit of the Costa Rican coastline flow through your body and just kick back and enjoy your all-inclusive vacation package.
The All-Inclusive Plan Includes:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Buffet dinner theme nights including Costa Rican, French, Italian, Spanish and more
- Unlimited snacks
- Unlimited domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Swim-up bar
- Two bars
- Non motorized water sports like kayaks, body boogie boards, snorkeling and more.
- Children program designed to keep the young ones entertained. Suitable for kids ages 4-12, activities include sports and other learning activities.
- Daytime activities including beach soccer, water volleyball, aqua-aerobics, dance lessons, cooking classes, movies, Spanish lessons and much, much more
- Nightly entertainment, including movies, live music, dancing karaoke
- Gratuities included
All room are smoke-free.
Each hotel room has been completely renovated and features two double beds or one king size bed.
Some rooms feature private balcony overlooking the Gulf of Papagayo.
- Central air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with Cable
- Private bathroom
- iHome alarm clock radio [iPod ready]
- Coffee maker
- 18-inch digital safe box
- Telephone Deluxe Room
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- La Bahia - Rustic style and main restaurant boasts one of the most magnificent views in the Guanacaste area. Continental breakfast, Buffet breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- Heliconias - A la carte gourmet serving dinner. Reservations are required
- Las Gaviotas Bar - Inside la Bahia restaurant.
- The Snack Bar - Pool-side. Enjoy music and videos.
- The Wet Bar - Juices and beverages are prepared for all ages, including alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.
For the Family
Children program designed to keep the young ones entertained. Suitable for kids ages 4-12, activities include sports and other learning-local activities.
Pools & Spas
- 2 swimming pools, one with children area
- Spa [$]
Wedding planners [fee]
Entertainment & Activities
Daytime activities including beach soccer, water volleyball, aqua-aerobics, dance lessons, cooking classes, movies, Spanish lessons and much, much more.
Nightly entertainment, including movies, live music, dancing karaoke
Distances, in miles:
- 13.4 Liberia International Airport (LIR)
- 4.3 Coco Beach. Sportfishing, diving, boat excursions, hiking and horseback riding, night entertainment.
- 6.1 Hard Rock Cafe, Guanacaste
- 8.5 Ocotal Beach. Swimming, sunbathing, and water sports including, diving and sportfishing.
- 20.1 Flamingo Beach. Swimming, night entertainment.
- 22.5 Playa Conchal. Swimming, hiking, horseback riding, boat excursions, and other water sports, including diving.
- 22.1 Nacascolo Beach. Swimming, hiking, and diving.
- 35.3 Rincon de La Vieja National Park. Horseback riding, canopy, tubbing, hot springs.
- 40.6 Diria National Park. Hiking and wildlife viewing.
- 41.7 Las Baulas National Marine Park. Turtle conservation (seasonal, October - February).
- 42.2 Guanacaste National Park. Hiking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 43.2 Tamarindo Beach. Surfing.
- 44.3 Langosta Beach. Hiking, surfing.
- 45.2 Santa Rosa National Park. Hiking, surfing.
- 48 Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course
- 49.7 Palo Verde National Park. Hiking, biking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 51.5 Barra Honda National Park. Hiking, caverns exploring, observation of flora and fauna.
- 54.5 Blue River Hot Springs
- 56 Miravalles Volcano
- 67.8 Samara Beach. Sunbathing, hiking, horseback riding, swimming, stand-up paddling, fishing, mountain biking, boat rides or ocean kayaking.
- 71.4 Nosara Beach. Horseback riding, kayaking, observation of flora and fauna.
- 73.5 Arenal Lake. Fishing, kite surfing.
- 78.7 Tenorio Volcano National Park. Hiking, rafting, hanging bridges, Rio Celeste waterfall.
- 90 Monteverde Cloudforest Biological Preserve. Canopy, hiking, rappel, hanging bridges, tree-climbing, canyoning, zip-lining.
- 94.7 Arenal Volcano
- 157 Poas Volcano
- 149 San Jose City
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beach Club
- Breakfast Room
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Exterior Corridors
- Free Parking
- Full Breakfast
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Properties with Word of Mouth Testimonials
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Security Guard
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Vacation Rental - Home
- Vacation Rentals
- Wake-Up Service
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply