Only 45 minutes from the Liberia [LIR] Airport, Borinquen Mountain Resort is known for its amazing natural surroundings, upscale service, amazing SPA and gourmet restaurant. Enjoy the wonderful diversity of this eco-friendly resort with its multiple tours and activities to discover nature at its best.
Why Stay Here
There are a host of great accommodations awaiting you on your next visit to this Mountain Spa Resort.
- Two Natural Steam Rooms - Bask in the exfoliating heat as your bodily impurities waft away.
- Volcanic Mud Bath - wash your dead skin cells away and rejuvenate with volcanic minerals.
- Hot Springs - allow the thermal waters to sooth to relieve any tension.
- Two restaurants
- Adult and Children Pools and Jacuzzi
- Pool bar and snack bar
- Internal transportation
- 24 hour Security
Comfortable rooms featuring:
- Private terrace
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Full featured bathroom
- Coffee Maker
- Hot water
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Two Bars - Grab a delicious cocktail or enjoy nachos - wings and sandwiches at the pool bars.
- Two Restaurants - Enjoy Costa Rican - American and Continental cuisine at the informal Rancho El Yugo for lunch or stop by the formal La Carreta Restaurant for delectable dinner options.
Pools & Spas
Lagoon Swimming Pool - Featuring an adult and child pool area everyone can dive into the fun!
Adventure is just around the corner at this Mountainous Resort!
Mystery Waterfall Adventure - venture through the mountain and forest to find the Hidden Falls.
Canopy Tour - Zip through the rainforest and experience a bird`s eye view of Guanacaste.
Ecological Forest Adventure - Rev up an ATV or ride a horse on this adventure through the forest.
Rincon de la Vieja Crater Adventure- cross hills and venture through the forest on a hike up the active volcano to the crater. These adventures and more await your next visit!
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply