Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Take advantage of the aparthotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 11000.00 per person, per night
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply