Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a beach bar or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4100 per person, per night
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply