Located on 1600 feet of beach, this resort puts you in one of The Caymans` most laid-back locales. This sparsely populated area is home to the town of Savannah. Nearby George Town offers premiere shopping with boutiques featuring Gucci, Fendi and other exclusive labels.
Why Stay Here
- Each Room is Beachfront
- Gorgeous Views of the Caribbean Water
- Rooms with Kitchenettes
- Water Activities
- Bicycle, Tennis Court and Tennis Racket Rentals
- Simply Fit Gym
- Pools, Pool Towels, and Beach Chairs
- Concierge Service
- Weekly Resort Activities
As the only Cayman resort with all beachfront suites, Wyndham Reef Resort, Grand Cayman offers unrivaled accommodations. Spacious suites and apartments are just the beginning.
This Caribbean styled resort offers a full array of amenities, spacious accommodations and concierge staff ready to make any and all arrangements for guests. With more beach front than any other resort in the Cayman Islands you are assured of access to the water and to the views, of course!
Meals/Snacks Per Day
- Limited Menu Items: Does not include Prime Beef Cuts [Tenderloin, Rib Eye, and NY Strip], Lobster, Baked Seafood, Seafood Platter, and Salmon.
- A la`carte menus available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner throughout the day. Breakfast menu available 7:00 am to 10:00 am; Lunch menu available 11:30 am to 9:45 pm; Dinner menu available 6:00 pm to 9:45 pm.
- Subway is included in the all-inclusive program and is open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Dinner and Entertainment by The Barefoot Man, when offered.
All You Can Drink Non Alcoholic and House Brand Liquor by the Glass to Include
- Rum, Vodka, Whiskey, Gin, Tequilla
- Frozen Drinks (with house brand liquor)
Each of the spacious and comfortable suites at Wyndham Reef Resort overlook the beautiful white sand beach and offer views of the Caribbean Sea. These suites are inspired with island-style decor and include their own patio or balcony and these other amenities:
- Full Bathroom
- Kitchenette Including Mini Refrigerator, Microwave, and Coffee Maker
- Cable Television
- DVD Player
- In-Room Safe
- Tableware and Cutlery
- Iron/Ironing Board
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The Pelican`s Reef
Dine upstairs in air conditioned comfort, where international cuisine and an impressive wine list combined with uniquely warm island service make for memorable evenings. Exclusive entertaining provided by the inimitable Barefoot Man.
The Rusty Pelican
Outside on the patio and from the upstairs covered balcony, casual fare with an international flair and a full array of island drinks to help you chill out, from mojitos to mango margaritas.
- Breakfast: 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- Lunch: 11:00 am - 9:30 pm
Entertainment & Activities
Included in the All-Inclusive Package
- Snorkel Gear for Entire Stay: Must be returned to White Sand watersports by 4:30 pm daily. A $50 penalty will be charged per set for any lost or damaged snorkel equipment.
- Kayak and Paddle Board Rental: Up to 1 hour per day, not transferable to other days or persons. Equipment must be signed out and returned from/to White Sands Watersports located on the Reef Beach near the beach bar.
Not Included in the All-Inclusive Package:
- Airport Transfers
- Take Out Meals
- Wine by the Bottle or Champagne and Premium Liquor by the Bottle or Glass
- Spa and Beauty Treatments and Services
- Optional or Outside Tours and Excursions
- Incidental Purchases
- Telephone, Fax, and Internet Access Charges
- Babysitting Services and Some Children`s Activities
- Yoga and Water Aerobics
- Children's Program
- Conference Facilities (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi (*/Free)
- Kids Club
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Tour/sightseeing desk (+)
- Wheelchair Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply