Make yourself at home in one of the 111 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include a turndown service and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Niagara Falls? This hotel has 5005 square feet (465 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 17.99 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD $40.00
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee: CAD 7.99 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Free Local Calls
- Gift Shop on Property
- Indoor Pool
- Multilingual Staff
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply