Dining options at InterContinental Montreal include 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves full breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. High-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Montreal property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke-free property.
357 guestrooms at InterContinental Montreal feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, scales, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Cable television is provided. Also included are safes and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake-up calls. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 8 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per stay
- Buffet breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.