Holiday Inn Express Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This hotel has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. This Kelowna property has 405 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. The property offers an area shuttle (surcharge). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, ski storage, and laundry facilities.
190 air-conditioned guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers. Accommodations include refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have premium cable channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Also included are irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.