When you stay at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort in Banff, you'll be in a national park, within a 15-minute drive of Upper Hot Springs and Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity. This family-friendly condominium resort is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Cave and Basin National Historic Site and 5 mi (8 km) from Banff Gondola.
Why Stay Here
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center. This condominium resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 10 kilometers.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Stay in one of 171 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Stop by the condo resort's restaurant, The Alpha Bistro, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Banff? This condo resort has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Wellness Center. Services include facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canadian Ski Museum West - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Banff National Park Information Centre - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Canada House Gallery - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Banff Park Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Central Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Walter Phillips Gallery - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Banff Cascades of Time Gardens - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Bow Falls - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Cave and Basin National Historic Site - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Tunnel Mountain - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Banff Springs Golf Club - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Upper Hot Springs - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The preferred airport for Banff Rocky Mountain Resort is Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 140.8 km / 87.5 mi
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 11 and CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 30 April - 1 November, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Barbecue Grills
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Fitness Facility
- Free Local Calls
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Picnic Area
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply