A stay at Minotel Franco places you in the heart of Yaounde, within a 5-minute drive of National Museum of Yaounde and Palais des Congres de Yaounde. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Stade Omnisports and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Art Museum.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring minibars. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stade Omnisports - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
National Museum of Yaounde - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Palais des Congres de Yaounde - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Art Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
University of Yaounde - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Yaounde (NSI-Nsimalen Intl.) - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.62 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Poolside Bar
- Swimming Pool
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply