With a stay at Pousada Hibisco in Porto Seguro, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Espelho Beach and Quadrado Square. This pousada is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Pitinga Beach and 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Arraial Eco Park Water Park.
Why Stay Here
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the pousada include an outdoor pool.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 1 treatment room. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Quadrado Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Quadrado Church - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Tancredo Neves Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Praca da Independencia - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Coqueiros Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nativos Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rio Verde Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Itapororoca Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Rio da Barra Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ponta de Itaquena Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Terravista Golf Course - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
L'Occitane Theater - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Espelho Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Taipe Beach - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Pitinga Beach - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada Hibisco is Porto Seguro (BPS) - 78.3 km / 48.6 mi
The property is closed in January.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Complimentary Coffee
- Free Breakfast
- Outdoor Pool
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply