When you stay at Portal Beach - Rede Soberano in Porto Seguro, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Complexo de Lazer Toa Toa and Axe Moi Entertainment Complex. This beach hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Alcohol Footbridge and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Porto Seguro Old City Center.
Why Stay Here
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a children's pool.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Itacimirim - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mundai Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Complexo de Lazer Toa Toa - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Praia de Curuipe - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Itacimirim Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Axe Moi Entertainment Complex - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Discovery of Brazil Museum - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Cruzeiro Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Complexo Barramares - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Porto Plaza Shopping - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Avenida Shopping Center - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Discovery of Brazil Marker - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Porto Seguro Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Porto Seguro Old City Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Jaquera Indigenous Reserve - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Portal Beach - Rede Soberano is Porto Seguro (BPS) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Eve (24 December) and New Year's Day (1 January):
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: BRL 2.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply