Make yourself at home in one of the 189 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: BRL 3 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Please note that a 10% service tax is included in the room rate. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation, or the property will charge the full amount of the stay on the new card and refund the original card. Payment with a third-party credit card requires hotel authorization in advance. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Center
- Children's Program
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Free Breakfast
- Game Room
- Gift Shop on Property
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Indoor Pool
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Bar
- Spa Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply