Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Up to 2 children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- In-room safe fee: BRL 2.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 70 per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.5 per person, per night
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply