A stay at Monreale Hotel Classic places you in the heart of Campinas, within a 10-minute drive of Campinas Shopping Center and Preparatory School of Army Cadets. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Portugal Park and 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Iguatemi Shopping Mall.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Ojha Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jequitibas Forest - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Image and Sound - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral of Campinas - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moises Lucarelli Stadium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Natural History - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Municipal Aquarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Carlos Gomes Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Campinas Jockey Club - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Basilica of Our Lady of Mount Carmel - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Castro Mendes Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Municipal Market - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Universitario da Campinas Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Culture Station - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Campinas Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Campinas (VCP-Viracopos - Campinas Intl.) - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
The property is closed during January, February, March, November, and December.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day
- Facilities fee: BRL 10 per person
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply