With a stay at ibis Campinas in Campinas, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Metropolitan Cathedral of Campinas and Moises Lucarelli Stadium. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Campinas Jockey Club and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Municipal Aquarium.
Why Stay Here
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Make yourself at home in one of the 234 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Ibis Kitchen serving guests of ibis Campinas. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jequitibas Forest - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Image and Sound - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral of Campinas - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moises Lucarelli Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Natural History - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Municipal Aquarium - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Campinas Jockey Club - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Carlos Gomes Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Basilica of Our Lady of Mount Carmel - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Universitario da Campinas Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Castro Mendes Theater - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Municipal Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Culture Station - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Campinas Craft Fair - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Campinas is Campinas (VCP-Viracopos - Campinas Intl.) - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 24 December to 06 January:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: BRL 25 for adults and BRL 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 26.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply