With a stay at Melia Campinas in Campinas (Cambuí), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Portugal Park and Parque Dom Pedro Shopping. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Museum of Contemporary Art and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Campinas Craft Fair.
Why Stay Here
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Make yourself at home in one of the 305 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy international cuisine at Del Jardim, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Campinas? This hotel has facilities measuring 2390 square feet (222 square meters), including a conference center.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The Spa has 16 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Campinas Craft Fair - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Universitario da Campinas Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Basilica of Our Lady of Mount Carmel - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Campinas Jockey Club - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Carlos Gomes Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Municipal Market - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral of Campinas - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Museum of Image and Sound - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Jequitibas Forest - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Golden Earring Stadium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Museum of Natural History - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Municipal Aquarium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Casa Grande e Tulha - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Moises Lucarelli Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Campinas (VCP-Viracopos - Campinas Intl.) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 02 September to 20 June:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 45 for adults and BRL 22.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 28 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 150.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 5.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply