With a stay at Pousada El Parador in Buzios (Downtown Buzios), you'll be steps from Rua das Pedras and 8 minutes by foot from Orla Bardot. This pousada is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Joao Fernandes Beach and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Azeda Beach.
Why Stay Here
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Take advantage of the pousada's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the pousada include an outdoor pool.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santos Dumont Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rua das Pedras - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Canto Beach Pier - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Casamar - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Canto Beach - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Brigitte Bardot Statue - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Buziosnauta - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Orla Bardot - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Buzios Kart - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Juscelino Kubitschek Statue - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Armacao Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ferradura Lagoon - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ossos Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sant'Ana Church - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ossos Lagoon - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Macae (MEA) - 76.8 km / 47.7 mi
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 177.3 km / 110.2 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada El Parador is Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.).
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 260 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: BRL 0.00 (roundtrip), (up to 3 years old)
- Pet fee: BRL 100 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply