Located on the West coast of Bermuda.
Why Stay Here
- Complimentary Daily Full Breakfast at Tamarisk Restaurant and Terrace
- Complimentary Daily Afternoon Tea Served at the Historic Main House
- Dinner Plan Add-on Available - 3 Course Dinners, Gratuity, plus Dine Around Program
- Private Candlelit Dinners on the Beach (seasonal)
- 10,000 sq. ft. Ocean Spa Experience Suites Aroma Steam, Herbal Sauna, Crystal Mist and Rain Shower
- Full Service Marina Offering Motorboat, Sailing, Kayak, Snorkeling, and Jet Ski Rentals (seasonal)
- Moped and Bicycle rentals
- Croquet Lawn and Putting Green
- 3 Tennis Courts with Tennis Pro on Request
- Fitness Center
- Exercise Classes
The islands first cottage colony and one of the oldest resorts on Bermuda. Property even includes a restored cottage that is 300 years old.
- 30 Acre Property on a Peninsula
- Bermuda`s Only Child Free Property; Welcoming Guest 13 Years and Older
- Spectacular Water Views of the Atlantic Ocean, Long Bay, and Mangrove Bay
- Breath-taking Sunset Views
- 4 Private Beaches
- 87 Different Accommodations within Cottages
- 9 Different Accommodation Types
- Only Private Pool Ocean View Cottages with Private Patios and Plunge Pools in Bermuda
- Multi-tiered Infinity Pool with Waterfall
- Indoor Heated Pool with Retractable Roof, Hot Tub, and Swim-ex
- 5 Acre Nature Reserve
- Labyrinth Garden
- Private Dock
- Preferred Affiliation with all Bermuda Golf Courses
- The Ocean Spa
Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages overlooking some of the best views Bermuda has to offer. Each cottage features unique sizes, layouts and color schemes.
- Water or Garden Views
- Flat Screen Televisions
- King Bed (2 Twin Beds Upon Request, Except Pool Cottages)
- Telephone and Stationery
- Sofa Bed or Rollaway Available Upon Request)
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- IPod Docking Station or Radio
- In-Room Safe
- Property Wide Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Iron and Ironing Board
- In-Room Bath Amenities
- Private Patio, Terrace or Balcony
- Mini Refrigerator (Can Be Stocked With Specialty Items Upon Request)
- Beach Towels (Available at the Pools and on Long Bay Beach)
- Robes and Slippers
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
For your dining options Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa has 3 restaurants and 2 bars:
- Breezes: Offers an open-air setting with superb views overlooking the ocean on Long Bay Beach. Serving lunch and dinner seasonally May-October. Casual dining.
- Tamarisk: An airy restaurant with an a la carte menu and extensive wine list featuring local cuisine (full Breakfast and Dinner daily). Indoor and terrace dining. A variety of musical entertainment is offered nightly from April to October. Collared shirts are required for men. Jeans or flip flops are not permitted.
- Shutters Cafe, (and bar): Overlooks the multi-level infinity pool and shimmering waters of Mangrove Bay.
- Port O`Call Bar: An intimate cocktail lounge which opens each evening for pre and post dinner drinks.
- Afternoon Tea served daily.
Meetings & Conventions
Offering 10,576 square feet of versatile meeting space.
Pools & Spas
The 10,000-square-foot, 2 level European spa and fitness center provides the perfect oasis; the most tranquil of places, to indulge in one of the many services available, to unwind, recharge or simply rest.
Offers intimate wedding services (for two people) and can also provide larger weddings (more than 2).
Close to the Port Royal Golf Course, Home of the PGA Grand Slam.
- The National Museum of Bermuda
- Bermuda Arts Centre, Dockyard
- Scaur Hill Fort
- City of Hamilton
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply