Luxury Rainforest Resort in the heart of Mayan culture and history.
Why Stay Here
Luxury awaits your next vacation at the amazing and unique Ka-Ana Resort. This unforgettable boutique hotel offers everything you wish for the perfect tropical getaway.
Personalized luxury: 17 rooms with a 50-member staff.
Kaana, Belize\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s only Small Luxury Hotel of the World, is a distinctive, intimate inland property only steps away from ancient Maya cities. We offer adventure by day, and luxury by night with a focus on bespoke experiences and personalized service. Adventure seekers can experience what was once the center of the Mayan Empire, while their team of culinary artisans immerse you in authentic Belizean gourmet cuisine Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort that pays respectful homage to this truly spectacular destinationA brisk 90 minute drive from Belize International Airport, this luxury resort offers a world class SPA, first world service and accommodations in the Belizean Rainforest.
An Unforgettable Vacation:
- Personalized Luxury: 17 Rooms and a staff of 50
- 90 minutes by paved road from the International Airport 90 minutes by paved road from the Ancient City of Tikal in Guatemala
- 1.5 miles from the Mayan ruins at Xunantunich
- The only luxury resort with air conditioning in Western Belize
- Built entirely using locally sourced raw materials, in collaboration with local artists and craftsmen
- Exclusive, private energy healing sessions with the last Mayan Shaman in the region
- Private digs at ancient Ruins hosted by Belize\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Director of Archaeology, Dr. Jaime Awe
- 6-member culinary team and a 2-acre on-site organic garden
- 2,000 bottle wine cellar
All luxurious Guest rooms feature state-of-the-art amenities such as LCD flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations, Espresso makers, mini bars and large private bathrooms. Spacious beds with elegant bedding, air conditioning and ceiling fans also add to the comfort in all rooms. Upon return from a day full of new adventures and discoveries enjoy exquisite dining, serene spa services, a tranquil swimming pool and 15 beautifully appointed rooms which shelter Guests from the outside world.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy world class culinary delights:
Dining at Ka-ana allows the senses to explore regional cuisine using fresh ingredients. Explore creative dishes at La Ceiba restaurant, where all choices will have you returning for more.
For the Family
So many things to see and do!
Those seeking a relaxing escape will find plenty of ways to indulge in the simple pleasures of life at the resort. No matter what your interests, Ka-ana will provide you with an unrivaled Belizean experience. Adventure seekers will be enticed by the many options nearby, which include:
- Ancient Mayan Ruins
- Cave exploration
- Nature trails
- Jungle Tours
- Horseback Riding
Pools & Spas
Ka-ana`s tranquil poolside treatment rooms are the perfect way for Guests to completely relax and renew. The Therapist has a variety of local calming and revitalizing ingredients in all massages, body and hair treatments. The poolside treatment rooms create the perfect quiet setting to relax and enjoy.
- 24 Hour Security
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Concierge Desk
- Exterior Corridors
- Fine Dining
- Free Breakfast
- Gift Shop on Property
- Guest Activity Desk
- Guests Under 21
- Honeymoon Amenities
- Horseback Riding (+)
- Luxury Resorts
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service
- Spa Services (+)
- Swimming Pool
- Wake-Up Service
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply