Located in the spirited St. Lawrence Gap area.
Why Stay Here
- Free Wi-Fi
- Unlimited Fine Dining
- Unlimited Premium Brand Drinks
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- Unlimited Land and Water Sports
- Exchange privileges at Sandals Barbados
- All Meals Including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner plus anytime snacks daily
- 5 restaurants (Reservations and dress code may be required, restrictions may apply), 4 bars serving unlimited premium drinks including Robert Mondavi wines
- Full exchange privileges at nearby Sandals Barbados
- Free Wi-Fi
- Unlimited land and water sports including tennis, volleyball, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling, scuba diving (fees may apply), hobie cats, and so much more
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- Round trip airport transfers
- All Current Hotel Taxes, Gratuities and Service Charges are also Included
Featuring Sandals signature accommodations including the magnificent Skypool Suites, Swim-up Suites and Millionaire Suites. This 222 all-suite resort is the latest jewel in the Sandals crown. Stunning ocean views, Butler Elite service and exclusive exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Barbados define the new Luxury Included experience and every suite features a private Tranquility Soaking Tub. COUPLES ONLY - NO SINGLES
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
At five world-class restaurants, a global team of master chefs caters to endless culinary
cravings in stunning settings that are on-the-beach casual or white-gloved chic. Plus, 11 additional dining choices at nearby Sandals Barbados.
4 full-service bars including swim-up pool bar servicing unlimited premium brand drinks.
Pools & Spas
Sandals Royal Barbados features a 15,000-sq.-ft. spa, and innovative pool designs.
Entertainment & Activities
At sea or on land, at Sandals Royal Barbados, find the perfect level of adventure because everything is included. Do some yoga, Pilates or get in a workout at the state-of-the-art fitness center or hit the beach for a volleyball game. Every water sport imaginable is included! Snorkeling, kayaks and unlimited scuba diving. Certification is required to dive, non-certified divers may take a PADI Resort Certification program (at an additional charge). With top-of-the-line equipment, state-of-the-art Newton Dive Boats, a PADI certified staff and unparalleled dive locations.
- Fine Dining
- Massage services
- Ocean View
- Room Service
- Spa Services
- Swimming Pool
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply