Located on the south shore of the island overlooking Nassau Harbor. This All - Adults, all inclusive resort is conveniently located near shopping, dining, Paradise Island casino and world-famous Cabbage Beach. Relax on the resorts private man-made harbourside beach. Or take in some of the best views of Nassau Harbour and the island itself from the 10,000 sq. ft. Sunset Terrace and Boardwalk on the harbour.
Why Stay Here
- All-Inclusive Resort
- Private Harbour
- Free Parking Access
- Concierge Services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness Center
- Spa (additional cost)
- Laundry Facilities (additonal cost)
The resort welcomes guests, aged 18 and above, and will provide an intimate, relaxing, and enjoyable vacation experience. Singles, couples, friends, families, and groups all will enjoy a calm on-harbour escape that will provide them with the opportunity to indulge, unwind, and enjoy all that the resort, Paradise Island, Nassau and the Islands of The Bahamas has to offer.
- All Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (Available at Five Restaurants and Two Bars)
- Complimentary Basic Wi-Fi from the Beach to the Bedroom
- Entertainment and Activities
- Fully-Equipped Fitness Center
- Levies, Energy Surcharge, Gratuities and 12.0% VAT Included
250 spacious guest rooms stay connected with free Wi-Fi. Bathrooms have hairdryers and free toiletries. Your room is equipped with a mini-refrigerator to store snacks and a coffee maker so you can stay energized.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Warwick Paradise Island-Bahamas features a variety of dining options including a la carte specialty restaurants and two bars.
- Abbiocco: Fine Dining Italian Restaurant Where You Will Enjoy a Selection of Grilled Vegetables, Cured Meats and Cheeses from the Antipasto Bar, Fresh House-made Focaccia Bread and a Variety of Rustic Italian Dishes.
- Tings on a Stick: This Casual a La Carte Restaurant Featured a Variety of Classic Asian Dishes from China, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia and House Specialties.
- Verandah: Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily. Verandah Offers Beautifully Arranged Buffet Islands with a Variety of Delicious and Creatively Prepared Local and International Dishes with Indoor and Poolside Patio Al Fresco Seating.
- Edgewater Grill: Serving Dinner with Indoor and Outdoor Seating Directly on Nassau Harbour, Reaching out to Montague Bay. Edgewater Offers Seasonal Soups, a Selection of Tender Meats, a Variety of Fish and Seafood, Tasty Bahamian Rock Lobster (*) and a Delicious Selection of Home-made Dessert. Reservations Are Required.
For those that don`t want to leave the pool, they can enjoy Chickcharnie`s Pizzeria and Grille
, the poolside eatery serving pizzas, burgers, chicken and local favorites.
Indulge in your favorite tropical cocktail at the poolside Hog Bar
or in the comfortable Rum Cay
Pools & Spas
- Freshwater Pool with Whirlpool
- Fitness Center Available
Note: The Amber Spa is available at an additional cost.
The harbour boardwalk will include a unique waterside wedding belvedere providing the stunning marine backdrop.
Entertainment & Activities
Daily Entertainment and Activities Including:
- Bicycle Tours
- Beach Volleyball
- Ocean Club Golf Course
- Cabbage Beach
- Versailles Gardens
- Paradise Island Golf Club
The Charges Below are Included in Your Overall Room Price:The Hotel Resort Fee Includes:
- Pool Access
- Beach Access
- Beach Towels
- Fitness Center Access
- Internet Access
- In-Room Safe
- In-Room Coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However charges can vary, for example based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A refundable security deposit of $60 per night up until $300 is required at the check-in time to cover Incidentals.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Please Note: The resort`s minimum age requirement is 18 years old.
Please contact the hotel directly regarding your reservation if Nassau and Paradise Island get placed under official hurricane watch by National Hurricane Center. Guests who are unable to arrive at the hotel due to a watch, a warning, or an associated flight cancellation must notify the hotel prior to scheduled arrival. Failure to notify the resort may result in the assessment of a cancellation penalty being applied. Late check-out is available at an additional cost. Please contact the resort directly for more information. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Blackout Drapes
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Desk/Work Area
- Flat Screen Television
- Free In-Room Safe
- Free Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- In room Safe
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply