Relax and enjoy the sun in one of the most beautiful beaches of the Caribbean. With over 1,000 feet of white-powdery sand you can spend the day lying by the sun-kissed water or ride one of the Catamarans.
Why Stay Here
- Modern and Bright Rooms with Ocean or Resort Views
- Spectacular Pools with Waterfalls Facing the Sea and Two Hydro Massage Tubs Set in the Gardens
- Full Activities and Entertainment Program Including Shows and Live Music
- Variety of Dining Cuisine and Dining Options Available at Seven Onsite Restaurants
- Free Access to 24-Hour Gym
- Complimentary Supervised Kids Club for Ages 4 to 12
- Kids One and Under Stay Free
From the moment Guests arrive at this Bahamas hotel, they are sure to experience a sense of belonging and relaxation, while being treated to friendly hospitality and exceptional service. The resort is set on seven exquisite acres of stunning waterscape, including three freshwater pools with flowing waterfalls, a swim-up bar and over-sized whirlpools nestled amid tropical landscaping.
- Breakfast Available at Marketplace Restaurant
- Lunch is Available at Marketplace and O`Grill Restaurant
- Dinner is Available at Marketplace and AQUA Italian Restaurant
- Light Dinner is Available at the Lobby Bar Estavida from 4:00 P.M. until 1:00 A.M.
- Midnight Snack Bar Available from 11:00 P.M. to 4:00 A.M.
- Open Bar Based on a Selection of Domestic and Imported Brands, Available until 1:00 A.M.
- Unlimited Non-Alcoholic Drinks Including Soda, Juice, and Bottled Water (Premium brand liquors included for Level Guests)
- Resort-Wide Wi-Fi
- Full Usage of the Hotel Facility, Including All Pools, Jacuzzi, Fitness Center, Beach Chairs, Towels, etc.
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Such as Snorkeling and Kayaking
- Kids and Co. Program Games, Handicrafts, and More Designed Just for Kids Ages 4 to 12
- Entertainment Such as Live Bands
- All Gratuities and Service Charges
Decorated in soothing tones, each of the resort`s 694 guestrooms, including 32 suites, offer a large private balcony or patio with stunning Atlantic Ocean views. From the room, view lush gardens or the spectacular poolside waterscape. Rooms come equipped with high-speed internet access, LCD flat-screen television, and the most comfortable beds adorned with fluffy down pillows, soft cotton sheets, blanket and duvet.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The Melia Nassau Beach resort is close to 15 restaurants and lounges, ranging from casual to fine-dining, there`s something for everyone. If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own room, room service is also available.
- Aqua - A La Carte Restaurant Specializing in Exquisite, Rustic Italian Cuisine. Choose from Delicious Appetizers, Soups, Salads, Pastas, Pizzas, as Well as a Selection of Fine Red and White Wines. Aqua Serves Dinner and the Dress Code Is Casual Elegance. Reservation Required.
- Cilantro - Cilantro Will Take Guests on a Complete Gastronomic Journey Through the Natural Textures, Aromas and Flavors of Mexico. Menu Highlights Include Pork Tenderloin with Braised Chard and Tequila Sauce, Grouper with Green Ceviche and Chicken Fried Tacos. A Table Side Margarita Trolley Will Be Sure to Add a Festive Flair to Any Occasion. Cilantro Serves Dinner and the Dress Code Is Casual Elegance. Reservation Required.
- Nikkei - Celebrated for Its Exquisite Fusion of Japanese, Cantonese and Peruvian Cuisine, Nikkei Features a Sushi Bar and Teppanyaki Tables. This Restaurant Combines Superior Service and Quality with a High Energy Vibe, Offering Guests and Inviting Atmosphere to Indulge in Flavorful Cuisine. Menu Highlights Include the Crunchy Thai Salad, Salmon and Avocado Ceviche, Japanese Chicken Curry and Encrusted Sea Bass with Curry Mango Sauce. Nikkei Serves Dinner and the Dress Code Is Casual Elegance. Reservation Required.
- The Market Place - International Buffet with Show Cooking and Magnificent Areas Serving Salad, Pasta, Rice Dishes, Vegetables, Fish, Meat, Fruit and Delicious Desserts. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Dress Code Is Casual.
- O`Grille - Enjoy the Sound of the Sea, Sip a Fresh Caribbean Cocktail and Dine on Casual Beach Fare Which Includes a Delicious Assortment of Seaside Salads and Tempting Light Bites. O`Grille Serves Lunch and Dinner. The Dress Code for Lunch Is Beach Wear and Casual for Dinner. Reservations Are Required for Dinner.
- Black Angus - The Black Angus Is a Steakhouse Featuring Hip, Contemporary Jazz and Modern Decor, Offering Guests the Finest Quality Prime Cuts and the Freshest Ingredients. Menu Highlights Include Bahamian Lobster Tail, Grilled Sea Bass with Orange Sauce, Fire Glazed BBQ Pork Ribs and Beef Empanadas with Chimichurri Sauce. New Healthy Selections Menu Now Available Offering Lighter Fare. Black Angus Serves Dinner and the Dress Code Is Casual Elegance. Reservation Required. This Restaurant Is Not Part of the All-inclusive
- Estavida - Estavida Is an Upbeat Tapas Lounge Located in the Hotel Lobby Serving Innovative Tapas and a Wide Selection of Cocktails. Guests Will Enjoy Light Bites During the Day or Sip on Estavidas Signature Apricot Sangria or Gin Peel Tonic While Reveling in the Lounges Lively, Energetic Atmosphere into the Late Evening Hours. Dress Code Is Casual Elegance.
- Sapphire Bar - Elegant Bar Located in the Mezzanine Serving Wide Variety of Martini`s, Cocktails, Wine and Cold Beverages.
- Wet Bar - Swim-Up Bar Serving Cold Beverages to Your Seat at the Pool or on the Beach.
- Lobby Bar - Conveniently Located in the Main Lobby Serving a Wide Variety of International Cocktails and Cold Beverages.
For the Family
Kids and Co. is a supervised, daily activity program designed for children ages 4 to 12. Age appropriate activities are geared to engage participants, teach them about the island and encourage them to have fun and meet new friends. Open from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
Pools & Spas
Enjoy yourself at any of the three heated outdoor pools with waterfalls and two hydro-massage tubs surrounded by gardens, facing the sea. Choose the one that best fits your mood!
- Adults Only Pool: Enjoy the Beat, DJ and Try a Bahama Mama Cocktail Straight from the Adult`s Only Pool with Wet Bar and Day/Night Activities.
- Kids` Pool: Rejoice as Your Children Have Fun with the Activities at the Kids` Pool and Kids Club
- Family Pool: Spend Some Relaxing, Quiet Time at the Family Pool.
Other features: Lifeguards on duty at all pools and beach (9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.), pool/beach towel service (7:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.), Chaise Lounge chairs in the gardens, around the pools and on the beach.
Entertainment & Activities
Enjoy an array of activities including snorkeling, swimming, sailing and exciting watersports. This unique environment of relaxation, combined with professional advice and service of body and mind, provides guests with optimum benefits for every personalized experience. Exciting nightlife is also minutes away.
New Complimentary Activities at Melia Nassau Beach:
New Aquatic Activities Available for an Additional Fee:
- Aqua Cycle - Water Bike
- Waterbee Pedal Boat
- Glass Bottom Kayak
- Stand-Up Paddleboard
- Snorkel Gear Rental
- Melia Reef Snorkeling
- FunCat Electric Chaise
- Discover Scuba Lessons
- Beach Guided Scuba
- Melia Reef Scuba
- Melia Reef Seatrek
- Junior Scuba Lessons
- South Ocean Shark Dives
In the afternoon, grab a cab and go downtown to experience luxury shopping at outlet prices. Shops and bars are only a ten-minute taxi-ride away. The Straw Market, Museums and Sea Port are another great way to spend your day. Nassau has been a hub of activity since the shipwrecking days of the legendary pirate Blackbeard.
- Bahamas Outdoors Birding and Nature Tours
- Pirates of Nassau
- Queen`s Staircase
- Blue Lagoon Island and Stingray City
- Parliament Square
- Fort Charlotte
A $100 USD incidentals fee is due at the time of check-in and will be released within seven-ten business days after check-out if no damages are accrued.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Children's Program
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Executive Floor
- Fitness Facility
- Handicap Services
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Top 10 Hotel
- Water Sports
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply