When you stay at Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku, you'll be by the sea and 13 minutes by foot from Caspian Sea. This 5-star hotel is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from Baku Olympic Stadium and 26.1 mi (42 km) from Fountain Square.
Why Stay Here
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a nightclub and a water park. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Grab a bite at Promenade Bar and Lounge, one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Baku? This hotel has facilities measuring 16146 square feet (1500 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
A private beach, an outdoor tennis court, and a water park with waterslides are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply. Spa
has 9 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Thai massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Caspian Sea - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Atashgah Fire Temple - 27.8 km / 17.2 mi
Yanar Dagh - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Baku Olympic Stadium - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
Metro Park - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Haydar Aliyev Cultural Center - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Tofik Bakhramov Stadium - 39.8 km / 24.8 mi
Baku City Circuit - 40 km / 24.9 mi
Ganjlik Mall - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
Azure Shopping Center - 40.3 km / 25 mi
Port Baku Mall - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
28 Mall - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
Baku State Circus - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
Heydar Aliyev Palace - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Government House - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for Bilgah Beach Hotel is Baku (GYD-Heydar Aliyev Intl.) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 13 October to 29 May:
- Children's club
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- Water park
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AZN 30 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AZN 59.32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 40 per accommodation, per nightA tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Business Center
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility
- Free Local Calls
- Game Room
- Gift Shop on Property
- Indoor Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Library / Video Library
- Multilingual Staff
- Night Club
- Outdoor Pool
- Picnic Area
- Poolside Bar
- Porter / Bellhop
- Private Beach
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Spa Services
- Steam Room
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply