When you stay at Villa Provence in Pokolbin, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 10-minute drive of Roche Estate and Bimbadgen Estate. This 4-star guesthouse is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Hunter Valley Gardens and 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Hope Estate.
Why Stay Here
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and refrigerators, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature shared men and women areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Scarborough Wine Co - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Roche Estate - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tempus Two Winery - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Brokenwood Wines - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Bimbadgen Estate - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Hunter Valley Gardens - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Moorebank Vineyard - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Hope Estate - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Tamburlaine Organic Wines - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tower Estate - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tyrrell's Wines - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
PepperTree Wines - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Cypress Lakes Golf and Country Club - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Hungerford Hill - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Ben Ean Cellar - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Provence is Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 178 km / 110.6 mi
This property is closed until further notice.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 16.5 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 120.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: BRL 1000.0 per stay
- Cleaning fee: BRL 200.0 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Barbecue Grills
- Concierge Desk
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool
- Picnic Area
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply