Located 8 miles from the VC Bird International Airport [ANU] and 10 minutes to town!
Why Stay Here
- Adults Only
- Windsurfing, Sunfish Sailing and Snorkeling
- Regular Evening Entertainment
- TV Room
- Laundry Facility
- Wellness Center
- Beach Towels
This unique and special Caribbean hideaway offers a wide range of accommodation choices, including detached cottages nestled amongst the palms which look out to the sea.
Set amongst 37 acres of landscaped tropical gardens, Hawksbill by Rex Resorts features 4 secluded beaches, including Antigua`s only `clothing optional` beach.
- Full Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Buffet Dinner
- Unlimited Local Drinks, Soft Drinks, House Wine by the Glass with Dinner (Nb: Bottled Water, Premium Spirits, and Champagne Not Included)
- Non-Motorised Water Sports Including Kayaks, Paddleboats, Sailboats and Snorkelling
- Ceiling Fan Only (No Air-Conditioning except for Beachfront Club Rooms)
- Coffee/Tea Makers
- Mini Fridge
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Informal open-air restaurant serving buffet breakfast and either buffet or Al a Carte dinners. Some Al a Carte items are at a supplement.
Sea Grapes Bar and Grill: For lunch, afternoon tea and refreshing drinks by the beach.
Barbecue: Offers variety of barbecue specials (occasional.)
Friendly informal evening bar with live entertainment on some evenings.
Restaurant Dress Code:
- Breakfast and Lunch Casual T-shirts and regular shorts for men, modest wraps for ladies.
- Dinner Smart casual with long trousers or Bermuda style shorts and collared shirts for men. Swimwear not permitted.
Pools & Spas
Freshwater outdoor swimming pool.
Entertainment & Activities
Once dinner has finished, all that is left to do is sit back and relax whilst enjoying the evening entertainment. Scheduled for certain nights of the week, evening entertainment here is authentically Antiguan, being located in the friendly and informal Tamarind Bar.
This resort is completely smoke free. Smoking is not permitted in guest rooms, restaurants or public areas. Please note that all a la carte meals, snacks, non-house brands and spirits, bottled water and floodlit tennis are not included as part of the all-inclusive package.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply