Located on 40 acres of lush tropical gardens and a three quarter mile stretch of beautiful Antigua white sand beach.
Why Stay Here
- Romantic Perfection
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Fitness Center
- All-Inclusive, Adults-Only Resort
- On-Site Spa
There is little disruption from the outside world as access to the resort is via a wooden bridge. All guests are welcomed at the historical sugar mill reception and whisked by golf cart to one of the suites and cottages. Features include three romantic open-air restaurants and three relaxing lounges.
- Complete Meals Including Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Daily
- Dinner can be A La Carte. Reservations are Required and Dress Code Is In Effect
- Domestic Drinks Including Beer, Wine and Cocktails
- Non-motorized Water Sports such as Paddle boarding, Sailing, Snorkeling, Kayaking and Hobie style Catamarans.
- Use of Fitness Center and Daytime Tennis
Resort offers 98 guestrooms surrounded by lush tropical gardens. More than three-quarters of the accommodations lie directly on the white sand beach; the remainder are tucked away in the gardens and boasting their own private splash pools.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Sea Grape - is a spacious open air elegant beachfront restaurant where you will be treated to exotic flavors of the Caribbean with award-winning sumptuous a la carte dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner created by our Master Chef
- Gauguin Restaurant - is a smaller more intimate ocean side venue with casual, grill-type fare beneath individual thatched huts. Open for lunch and dinner, reservations required for dinner.
- Lounge Bar - enjoy after dinner aperitif and stay as long as you want. The perfect ending to a perfect day.
- Teepee Bar - is a cone-shaped, thatched-roof bar located on the beach. Hors d`oeuvres are served in the early evening at 6:00 P.M.
- Gauguin Bar opens from 11:00 A.M. and closes at 11:00 P.M.
Pools & Spas
- Lagoon Style Swimming Pool with Large Rock Formation Waterfall
- Gauguin Suites Offer Private Plunge Pools
- Facial Therapies
- Spa Body Treatments
- Massage Body Therapy
- Beauty Essentials
- Hair Services
*Separate Rates Apply
Complimentary Honeymoon Gifts:
- In-room Fruit or Flowers
- In-Room Sparkling Wine or Champagne Upon Arrival
- VIP Check-In
Entertainment & Activities
Weekly activities include:
- Manager`s Cocktail Party
- Caribbean Barbecue Night
- Behind the Seeds Garden Tour
- Cooking Demonstration by Galley Bay Chefs
- Under the Stars Movie Night
See reception for dates and times available.
Located seven miles from the VC Bird International Airport [ANU].
New and Updated Features:
- Fully Renovated Sea Grape Restaurant
- Fully Renovated Ismay`s Restaurant
- New Beachfront Boardwalk
- Fully Renovated Waterfall Swimming Pool
- New Superior Deluxe Beachfront Rooms
- New Beachfront Yoga Pavilion
Galley Bay`s commitment to peace and tranquility means that children under 16 years of age are only accepted during the Christmas and New Year holidays. Dress Code:
In the restaurants, shoes are worn and bathing suits are covered. After 6:30 P.M., men wear slacks [no shorts, jeans, capris, or 3/4 pants] and collared shirts with short or long sleeves [no T-shirts or tank tops]. Women wear dresses, skirts, slacks, culottes or in the summer, tailored Bermuda-length shorts [no short shorts or cutoff jeans].
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Casino (nearby) (+)
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Game Room (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Hair Dryer
- In room Safe (+)
- King Bed
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Outdoor Pool
- Public Internet Access
- Satellite TV
- Shopping (nearby) (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Telephone (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports (nearby) (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply