Located 12 miles from VC Bird International Airport [ANU], in the middle of Leeward Islands in the Eastern Caribbean, roughly 17 degrees north of the equator; The Verandah Resort and Spa is a place where sea meets sky, where you can reconnect with nature, your loved ones and yourself.
Why Stay Here
- All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea 3:00 PM-5:00 PM, Dinner and Late Night Snacks]
- All Beverages [Name-Brand Liquors, House Wine By The Glass, Caribbean Beer, Tropical Coolers and Soft Drinks by the Glass]
- Non- Motorized Water Sports [Windsurfing, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Hobie-Style Catamarans, Paddle Boats]
- Tennis; Freshwater Swimming Pool
- Scheduled Evening Entertainment
- All Tips, Taxes and Service Charges Included
This eco-friendly island resort offers 30 spectacular beachfront acres on Antigua`s northeast coast overlooking a tranquil bay. The Verandah`s idyllic Caribbean village ambiance is bound to inspire closeness and relaxation. It`s the perfect choice for romantic getaways or convivial family vacations, with the perfect mix of activity and relaxation.
It`s totally up to you. Parents can completely unwind while kids enjoy the beach and Kids Club. The pampering Spa Tranquility will relax and invigorate the senses. You`re always welcome at The Verandah – it`s the natural place to slow down and reconnect.
Verandah lies adjacent to a National Park and its grounds incorporate marked nature trails, two soft white-sand beaches and tranquil waters on a protected cove like bay – just perfect for swimming or snorkeling in its crystal-clear waters.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea 3-5pm, dinner and late night snacks)
- All beverages (name-brand liquors, house wine by the glass, Caribbean beer, tropical coolers and soft drinks by the glass)
- Non- motorized water sports (windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, hobie-style catamarans, paddle boats)
- Tennis; freshwater swimming pool
- Scheduled evening entertainment
- All tips, taxes and service charge.
The Verandah Resort and Spa offers a wide variety of suites and villas to please any and all tastes and style. Whether you choose a suite tucked away in the beautiful tropical gardens, or a suite overlooking the sea, Guests are guaranteed to be delighted in the beauty and Caribbean charm of The Verandah Resort and Spa.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The Verandah offers a range of dining experiences in three exciting restaurants, operated under the watchful eye of Executive Chef Ronaldo Collantes, a native of the Philippines. All three restaurants are centered in an expansive, centrally located activities complex on The Common, overlooking the pool and manicured grounds. It`s a meeting spot for old friends as well as a place to make new ones.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Business Center (+)
- Children's Play Area
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Kayaking / Rafting
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services (nearby) (+)
- Miniature Golf
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Outdoor Pool
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Shopping (nearby) (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Court
- Water Sports (nearby) (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply