This Port Vila resort has a private beach. Dining options at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu include 2 restaurants. A beach bar, a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The resort serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a children's pool, outdoor tennis courts, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. Business services, wedding services, limo/town car service, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Self parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a casino, a rooftop terrace, and a library. The property has designated areas for smoking.
155 air-conditioned guestrooms at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. All accommodations have furnished balconies or patios. Beds come with premium bedding. All rooms include separate sitting areas and desks. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, scales, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. 32-inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Ceiling fans, windows that open, and blackout drapes/curtains are also provided. Guests may request in-room massages and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Namele Day Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. This beachfront spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. Visitors of this ocean view spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the boutique.
Verandah Restaurant- This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The Pool Bar - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and outdoor tennis courts are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is Port Vila (VLI-Bauerfield) - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VUV 2000 per person (one way)
- Deposit: VUV 5000 per night
- Late check-out fee: VUV 1000
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: VUV 1000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: VUV 1000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): VUV 1000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast fee: VUV 3400 per person (approximately)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.