Just 20 miles outside of Washington D.C., the Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge hotel has a premium location. It`s a short drive from this hotel to premium shopping, historic treasures, and museums.While you`re in the area, make sure you check out our nation`s capital, Washington DC. You will find a world-class children`s museum, a Civil War historical site and a pristine natural wildlife refuge. Specialty shopping, from intimate boutiques to unique antique shops, lies just minutes away at Historic Occoquan Golf, dinner theater and professional sports are nearby, too.
HOT HOTEL AMENITIES
- FREE High Speed Wi-Fi
- FREE Hot Breakfast
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
EXPLORE WASHINGTON DC
The Capital City is just a short 20 mile drive from the Hampton Inn. There is plenty to do close to the hotel as well. Potomac Mills Mall, one of the largest outlet malls in the state, is just a few minutes away, along with Mount Vernon, home of George Washington. Within a mile of the Hampton Inn, you will find a world class children`s museum, a Civil War historical site, and a national wildlife refuge.
Why Stay Here?
- Close to Washington DC
- Weekly Manager`s Reception is Held on Thursdays Starting at 5 PM where Complimentary Snacks and Beverages are Provided
- FREE Local Calls
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi
- Room Service
ROOM TO RELAX
The Hampton Inn and Suites takes pride in offering you the kind of old-fashioned service that will make you feel right at home in this historic part of the country. Each guest room is spacious, comfortable, and provides great amenities, such as: FREE WiFi, premium cable, microwave and fridge, and more.The cozy Hampton bed is sure to rejuvenate you after a long day of work or sightseeing.
Start your day off right with the Hampton on the House hot breakfast. Or, if you`re on the go, grab a Hampton`s on the Run breakfast bag. Both are available daily and are always FREE. This Hampton Inn is also conveniently located within minutes of great restaurants sure to suit any taste. Some of the area restaurants nearby include:
- Madigan`s on the Waterfront
- Virginia Grill Inn
- Lazy Susan Dinner Theater
- Osprey`s Landing Restaurant
THINGS TO SEE AND DO!
- Potomac Mills Mall - one of the largest outlet malls in the state
- Prince William Stadium Complex - amateur and professional teams
- WaterWorks Water Park - state of the art outdoor excitement, including pools, slides, fountains, and an expansive shallow beach area
- Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge - The refuge includes a one-mile wildlife drive and over three miles of hiking trails along grasslands, tidal marshes and the river's edge
- National Museum of the Marine Corps - world-class, interactive exhibits, the sights, sounds and experience of this museum will engage all ages
The Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge is ADA Compliant and FEMA Approved.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hour Maintenance
- AAA Approved
- ATM Machine
- Airline Desk
- Audio/Visual Equipment (+)
- Babysitting (nearby) (+)
- Biking / Hiking Trail (nearby)
- Bird Watching (nearby)
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- FREE Breakfast
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Fitness Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wake-Up Service
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.