Instant "Members Only" Coupon Codes Emailed NOW When You Sign Up for FREE Membership!
You are already an existing user.
Do you want to opt back in?
Please check your email inbox for a confirmation message.
Just click the link to complete your subscription and receive your coupon codes.
The hotel is located in the historic downtown area of Lexington, Virginia, on the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway. It is close to the intersection of I-81 and
is located in the heart of Virginia`s history and hospitality...
BOOKIT.COM EXTRA VALUES
- FREE Hot Breakfast
- FREE Fitness Center
- FREE WiFi
The minute you pull into the seven acres, wind up the cascading driveway and see the manor house-well, guests will know that their trip to the Hampton Inn hotel in Lexington-Historic District will be extraordinary. The hotel is in the Colonel Alto Mansion, an updated 19th Century manor home, and represents the very best of Virginia. Washington & Lee University, named for two of the state`s most notable men, is just a short walk away from the hotel in Lexington. Hampton Inn Lexington- Historic District offers a laundry/ valet service, and business services that include; audio/visual equipment rental, business center, fax services ($1), photo copying services ($0.10) printer, and more.
WHY STAY HERE?
- Outdoor Pool
- Friendly and Knowledgable Staff
- Business Services
- Meeting Rooms
- Family Friendly
The rooms at the Hampton Inn Lexington- Historic District features the charm of being in a renovated manor house with a total of eighty-six (86) rooms that are sure to help create a luxurious feel. Rooms feature amenities such as; cozy Hampton beds, Waterpik showerhead, LCD Flat Planel TV, High Speed Wirelss Internet, and a pull out sofa bed. There are several different types of rooms featured at this hotel that may offer additional amenities.
Lexington is full of history and many great places to eat, shop, and things to see and do!
- The Red Hen- a green restuarant that prides itself in Lexington`s sustainability by using products created and farmed by the talented people that live in Lexington and the surrounding areas
- Blue Sky Bakery- a bakery that offers more than just great sweets
- Healthy Foods Co-Op- located inside the local grocery store, be sure to stop by and enjoy the fresh food and vegetarian style dishes
- Southern Inn Restaurant- a restaurant that features a unique contemporary take on Southern cuisine
- Bistro On Main- a bistro that offers fresh food that is sure to delight any palate
- Brix- a local Tapa`s restaurant
THINGS TO SEE AND DO!
- Natural Bridge Zoo- enjoy a stroll through the zoo while enjoying the many different species of animals they have to offer
- Virginia Safari Park- take a drive through the safari while enjoying seeing and feeding the animals they have to offer
- Natural Bridge Wax Museum- see history brought to life and preserved in wax
- Virginia Military Institution Museum- is Virginia`s first public museum and features artifacts and more from the military- both past and present
- Amazement Square, The Rightmire Children`s Museum- take the children to enjoy the museum where they can interact with the items around them
- The Ann Spencer House and Garden Museum- take a stroll through the Ann Spencer House and Gardens while learning about one of the few female Harlem Renaissance poetry writers
- Audio/Visual Equipment (+)
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Conference Rooms
- Elevator / Lift
- FREE Breakfast
- Fitness Facility
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Outdoor Pool
- Photocopy Machines (+)
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.