Near the airport, Montage Deer Valley is located in Park City's Deer Valley neighborhood and close to Egyptian Theatre, Deer Valley Resort, and Park City Mountain Resort. Additional points of interest include Park City Museum and Kimball Art Center.
Dining options at Montage Deer Valley include 5 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, and a sauna. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Park City property has 5110 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a coffee shop/café, and an arcade/game room. This is a smoke-free property.
220 air-conditioned guestrooms at Montage Deer Valley feature fireplaces and iPod docking stations. Balconies offer mountain views. Beds come with signature bedding, Egyptian cotton sheets, and down comforters. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, double sinks, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. 42-inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels, DVD players, and TV Internet access (surcharge). Rooms also include minibars, CD players, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests may request in-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
There is no finer finale to a busy day of skiing, biking or hiking than a blissful wellness experience at Spa Montage, our 35,000 square foot alpine oasis. All in-house guests enjoy complimentary access including:
• Indoor lap pool and co-ed relaxation area
• Outdoor pool and private sundeck
• 29 treatment rooms, featuring two couples’ massage rooms, Hydrotherapy and Vichy Shower rooms
• Separate men’s and women’s relaxation areas and locker rooms, each with steam room, sauna,
whirlpools and deluge showers
• Spacious fitness center and movement studio offering a full calendar of wellness classes
• Full-service salon
• Large spa retail boutique
• Signature spa services incorporating indigenous ingredients
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. At the end of the day, relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Montage Deer Valley offers unparalleled access to world-class recreation including:
• True ski-in / ski-out access to Deer Valley, North America's #1 ski resort (2008-2011 by Ski Magazine)
• Other winter recreational pursuits include snowshoeing, ice skating, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, bobsledding, and sleigh rides
• Montage Mountain Hosts receive, store and prepare all ski and bike equipment, warm boots, and arrange lift tickets and lessons, including private lessons from Deer Valley Resort for a carefree experience
• During spring, summer and fall, the resort's mountain terrain, forested valleys, scenic trails and area rivers are ideal for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, swimming, fly fishing, kayaking, rafting and more
• Montage Deer Valley offers an array of activities for children ages 5-12 as part of its renowned Paintbox children's program, and in addition, can arrange a variety of unique experiences for guests and residents of all ages, including nature photography sessions with area experts, guided hikes and mountain bike treks, species spotting with a naturalist, fly fishing instruction and gourmet picnics
The preferred airport for Montage Deer Valley is Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per room, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Banquet Facility
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Children's Program
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Event Catering
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Game Room
- Gift Shop on Property
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Indoor Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking (Fee)
- Porter / Bellhop
- Security Guard
- Ski In/Ski Out
- Spa Services
- Steam Room
- Valet Parking
- Wedding Services
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.