Stay in one of 81 well appointed guestrooms with room choices featuring either two double beds or one king size bed. Bring the kids along for the fun since children under 13 stay free when sharing a room with parents! Enjoy room amenities such: as free domestic long distance and local calling, cable with HBO, and free high speed wireless internet.
Start the day off right and enjoy a free ``Bear Bites`` Continental Breakfast which includes fresh coffee, juice, milk, tea, Belgian waffles, cereal, toast with assorted jams, muffin assortment, and mini powdered donuts. served daily from 6:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.There are several nearby restaurants for your dining pleasure such as:
- La Margarita Mexican Restaurant and Oyster Bar
- Little Red Barn Steak House
- Luby`s Cafeteria
Enjoy the dip in the sparkling outdoor pool open from 10:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. (as long as the weather permits) or simply relax poolside on one of the provided pool chairs.
Catch the Trolley which conveniently stops directly across the street from your hotel and explore all Downtown San Antonio has to offer!
- San Antonio Riverwalk - Strolling down the Riverwalk you will encounter a variety of exciting things to see and do. Take in the ambiance and relax on a Riverwalk Cruise, visit one of many stores inside the Rivercenter Mall, and explore clubs, nightlife and entertainment all in one fabulous place.
- Sea World - The world`s largest marine life adventure park featuring rides, a water park and a show park. More than 25 exciting shows and even educational exhibits, this is a true family destination.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas - Both a theme and water park in one reflecting the San Antonio heritage and culture of its wonderful location. Fun for the entire family with approximately 200 acres featuring adult and children`s rides. Celebrate Southwest while also other exciting themed areas.
- Market Square, El Mercado - Patterned after an authentic Mexican market with 32 shoppes as well as 80 specialty shops in the Farmers Market Plaza.
- Alamo - A treasured Texas monument symbolizing courage and sacrifice for the cause of Liberty is a must see attraction during your visit to San Antonio. Take in over 300 years of history on your tour and forever ``Remember the Alamo!``
- Plus So Much More!
- Breakfast Room
- Coffee Maker
- Free Breakfast
- Free Local Calls
- Free Parking
- Free Wireless Internet
- Guests Under 21
- Hair Dryer
- High Speed Internet
- In room Safe (+)
- Ironing Board
- Outdoor Pool
- Pet-Friendly (+)
- Telephone (*/Free)
- Wireless Internet
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply