This lovely exterior corridor property boasts 90 beautifully appointed guest rooms, with your choice of either two full size beds or one king size bed. All rooms include unlimited domestic long distance calling, remote control TV with 70 channels of expanded cable plus HBO, full size iron and ironing board, hairdryer, coffee maker and more!
Outdoor swimming pool open from 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (weather permitting).
GUEST SERVICES AND AMENITIES
This hotel offers an outdoor pool and complimentary parking which can accommodate trucks and RV`s. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. High Speed Internet Access, business center, electronic room key system, wake up calls and vending machines.
Indulge in the free Days Inn ``Sunsational`` New Daybreak Breakfast. Served daily from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00. Enjoy the following:
ABOUT THE LOCAL AREA
- Hot Fresh Coffee
- Cold Fresh Orange Juice and Apple Juice
- Fresh Hot Belgian Waffles
- Dry Cereal
- White and Wheat Toast with Assorted Jams and Jellies
- Banana and Blueberry Assorted Muffins
- Mini Powdered Donuts
The languid San Antonio River and its famed River Walk connect many downtown attractions, including the Alamo Plaza and HemisFair Park. Built for the 1968 Worlds Fair, HemisFair Park is the site of the 750-foot Tower of the Americas. Visitors, though, wont forget the Alamo, site of the legendary 1836 battle between Mexican soldiers and Texan secessionists. Nearby, Mexican goods fill El Mercado.
With the amazing location of this Days Inn you can put yourself close to a number attractions such as:
- The Riverwalk - One of the highlights of visiting the river is the river cruise, a 35-40 minute historical tour along the Riverwalk
- SeaWorld - The world`s largest marine life adventure park and family entertainment showplace
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas - A theme and water park that reflects the heritage and culture of its Southwest roots
- San Antonio Zoo - Hours of operations: 9 am - 5 pm Winter; 9 am - 6 pm Summer, 365 days a year (weather permitting)
- The Alamo - Hours: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Monday-Saturday; 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Sunday. Closed December 24 and 25. Admission: Free (donations accepted)
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
- Breakfast Room
- Clock Radio
- Coffee Maker
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Continental Breakfast
- Exterior Corridors
- Free Local Calls
- Free Parking
- Free Wireless Internet
- Guests Under 21
- Hair Dryer
- In room Safe
- Ironing Board
- King Bed
- Outdoor Pool
- Pet-Friendly (+)
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply