This lovely exterior corridor property boasts beautifully appointed guest rooms, with your choice of either two full size beds or one king size bed. All rooms include unlimited domestic long distance calling, remote control TV with 70 channels of expanded cable plus HBO, full size iron and ironing board, hairdryer, coffee maker and more!
With the amazing location of this mystery hotel you can put yourself close to a number attractions such as:
- The Riverwalk - One of the highlights of visiting the river is the river cruise, a 35-40 minute historical tour along the Riverwalk
- SeaWorld - The world`s largest marine life adventure park and family entertainment showplace
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas - A theme and water park that reflects the heritage and culture of its Southwest roots
- San Antonio Zoo - Hours of operations: 9 am - 5 pm Winter; 9 am - 6 pm Summer, 365 days a year (weather permitting)
- The Alamo - Hours: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Monday-Saturday; 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Sunday. Closed December 24 and 25. Admission: Free (donations accepted)
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
Immediately after completing your booking, you will receive an email revealing the name and address of the hotel we have secured for you. The email will contain a link directing you to our Members Lounge Log In page on our website. From there you can view and print your booking voucher and more! Its that simple, you know what to do!
NOTE: The ``SAMPLE`` photos that are used are representations of similar type hotel properties in the specified star classification and are NOT the actual photos of the hotel that is being offered.
- Breakfast Room
- Clock Radio
- Coffee Maker
- Conference Rooms
- Continental Breakfast
- Exterior Corridors
- Free Local Calls
- Free Parking
- Free Wireless Internet
- Guests Under 21
- Hair Dryer
- In room Safe
- Ironing Board
- King Bed
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply