Red Roof Inn Houston - Energy Corridor features coffee/tea in the lobby, RV/bus/truck parking, and self parking. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift).
Why Stay Here?
- One Pet Stays FREE
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE Parking
- Kids 17 and Under Stay FREE
22 air-conditioned guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Houston - Energy Corridor feature clock radios. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
- Safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Facilities
- Bus/Truck Parking
- Business Services
- Complimentary Coffee
- Conference Rooms
- Free Fax Service
- Free Local Calls
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap Parking/ADA Accessible Parking
- Interior Corridors
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Pet-Friendly (*/Free)
- RV Parking
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply