Guest Services and Amenities
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast. Self parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include RV/bus/truck parking.
Why Stay Here?
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Kids 17 and Under Stay Free
- Free Coffee in Lobby
- Free Communications Package
- One Small Pet Stays Free
- Free Expanded Cable
90 guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Knoxville North - Merchant Drive feature coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Rooms also include clock radios. Guests may request hair dryers.
About the Area
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, against the banks of the Tennessee River, Knoxville serves as the perfect blend of southern hospitality and modern development. Rich in culture and natural beauty, the unique destinations in Knoxville reflect the diversity of this historic city and its charming people.
Notifications and Fees
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Communications package includes free WiFi in all rooms, free local calls, free long distance calls in the continental U.S. and free fax service (up to 10 pages).
- Pet Policy: One well-behaved family pet is permitted, at no additional charge. Pet must be declared during guest registration and kept on a leash when outside guest room. In consideration of all guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom. When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate and clean up after your pet.