Fun for the Whole Family
Myrtle Beach is not just another domestic beach destination. With more than two-hundred sunny days and a temperate year-round climate, the Myrtle Beach area is a paradise for beach-goers, adventure-seekers, business and leisure travelers, young and old. In Myrtle Beach, travelers can enjoy pier and deep sea fishing, world class golf on over one-hundred championship golf courses, fantastic shopping at unique boutique shops, outlet malls and flea markets, some of the best seafood in the world, and countless amusements. Myrtle Beach is home to the Ripley`s Believe it or Not! Aquarium, the NASCAR Speed Park, Freestyle Music Park, Myrtle Waves Water Park, and the popular Family Fun Kingdom, as well as innumerable miniature golf courses for the kids!
If you are looking for the perfect family vacation, then Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, with its ideal location and family friendly facilities is the perfect place for you! Plus, kids 18 and under stay free!
Beautifully Appointed Condos
Atlantic Breeze offers beautifully appointed two- and three-bedroom condominium suites. Each unit features a long list of luxurious amenities, including:
- Private Balconies with Glass-Paneled Railing
- Ceramic Tiled Floors in the Foyer, Hallway and Dining Area
- Kitchens with Upgraded Appliances and Granite Counter Tops
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access
- Gorgeous Ocean Views
- And MUCH More
- Oceanfront Swimming Pool + Lazy River
- Oceanfront Sun Deck + Kiddie Pool
Amazing Guest Extras
- FREE day-play at Lost Mine Miniature Golf! Open In March based on weather and hotel occupancy.
- Free Daily Access to Wild Water & Wheels waterpark: 5/26/14-9/1/14, guests must take their Oceana Rewards Card and picture ID to the ticket counter at waterpark for admission. Valid only for dates of stay and for guests registered to the room.
- Free Greens Fees on up to 11 area courses: 6/1/14-8/31/14, guests must book t-times with the Golf Department or front desk no more than 48 hours before play. Carts are mandatory and must be paid for at the course.
Front Desk Hours Are 7 AM to 11 PM; If guests arrive after 11 PM then call (843)-417-1700 to make arrangements.For Bike Week: Atlantic Breeze will have parking arranged for $20 per day.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply