HOT HOTEL AMENITIES
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE Self-Parking
- FREE Fresh Baked Cookie Upon Arrival
Guests will enjoy the location that Doubletree by Hilton North Charleston has to offer them, with locations to family fun, local night clubs and bars, and unique local favorite restaurants. Guests can also enjoy all the fine things the hotel has to offer, such as a place to hold important business meetings, presentations, or special social events with a range of flexible meeting and banquet space, offering the latest in audio visual technology. The hotel also offers a restaurant - Whiskey Kitchen- where couples can enjoy a romantic dinner for two and families can enjoy a relaxed meal in the inviting bistro-style restaurant. The hotel also offers guests an outdoor swimming pool and a 24 hour Technology Lounge.
WHY STAY HERE?
- 24 Hour Technology Lounge
- FREE 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool
- Complimentary 24 Hour Shuttle to and from airport
- Restaurant on premises
The rooms at the Doubletree by Hilton North Charleston are offered as either a one room or two bedroom and offers guests the options of two (2) double beds or one (1) king bed. Rooms feature many amenities such as; high speed internet access, newspaper (monday thru friday), a cafe express maker with Wolfgang Puck refreshments, and the two bedroom option offers a separate seating area with dry bar, minifridge, and oversized sectional sleeper sofa.
The North Charleston area features many great restaurants, some of which have been featured on a national television show. Below are just a few examples of the locals favorites one can find in the area.
THINGS TO DO
- Mei Thai Restaurant and Sushi Bar: enjoy a hidden gem and the great food that they have to offer.
- Pizza Roma Diner: features great pizzas and desserts that is sure to please the whole family.
- Early Bird Diner: enjoy the cuisine that was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
- Boulevard Diner: souhern classics with a contemporary twist.
South Carolina was the first state to secede from the union during the Civil War and has since been rich in history from before and after. Not only does the North Charleston area feature places to visit for the history buffs, and those that are just curious, but it also offers many great things for the family to enjoy. With the joys of being in a city rich with history and legacy, the North Charleston area also offers things for the whole family to enjoy.
- Frankies Fun Park
- Whirlin` Waters Adventure Waterpark
- Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum
- Blackbeard`s Cove Family Fun Park
- North Charleston Fire Museum
- The Charleston Museum
- South Carolina Aquarium
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply