Instant "Members Only" Coupon Codes Emailed NOW When You Sign Up for FREE Membership!
You are already an existing user.
Do you want to opt back in?
Please check your email inbox for a confirmation message.
Just click the link to complete your subscription and receive your coupon codes.
Located only eight (8) miles from the Charleston International Airport [CHS] and just a few miles from Charleston`s fine entertaining and restaurants. Feel at home with modern comforts and warm hospitality at the Doubletree by Hilton.
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE Self-Parking
- FREE Fresh Baked Cookie Upon Arrival
Guests will enjoy the location that Doubletree by Hilton North Charleston has to offer them, with locations to family fun, local night clubs and bars, and unique local favorite restaurants. Guests can also enjoy all the fine things the hotel has to offer, such as a place to hold important business meetings, presentations, or special social events with a range of flexible meeting and banquet space, offering the latest in audio visual technology. The hotel also offers a restaurant - Whiskey Kitchen- where couples can enjoy a romantic dinner for two and families can enjoy a relaxed meal in the inviting bistro-style restaurant. The hotel also offers guests an outdoor swimming pool and a 24 hour Technology Lounge.
WHY STAY HERE?
- 24 Hour Technology Lounge
- FREE 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool
- Complimentary 24 Hour Shuttle to and from airport
- Restaurant on premises
The North Charleston area features many great restaurants, some of which have been featured on a national television show. Below are just a few examples of the locals favorites one can find in the area.
- Mei Thai Restaurant and Sushi Bar: enjoy a hidden gem and the great food that they have to offer.
- Pizza Roma Diner: features great pizzas and desserts that is sure to please the whole family.
- Early Bird Diner: enjoy the cuisine that was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
- Boulevard Diner: souhern classics with a contemporary twist.
THINGS TO DO
South Carolina was the first state to secede from the union during the Civil War and has since been rich in history from before and after. Not only does the North Charleston area feature places to visit for the history buffs, and those that are just curious, but it also offers many great things for the family to enjoy. With the joys of being in a city rich with history and legacy, the North Charleston area also offers things for the whole family to enjoy.
- Frankies Fun Park
- Whirlin` Waters Adventure Waterpark
- Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum
- Blackbeard`s Cove Family Fun Park
- North Charleston Fire Museum
- The Charleston Museum
- South Carolina Aquarium
- Audio/Visual Equipment (+)
- Banquet Facility
- Business Services
- Fitness Facility
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Pool
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.