Located in central Philadelphia, Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center is within walking distance of Pennsylvania Convention Center and Reading Terminal Market. Nearby points of interest also include Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning. Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke-free property.
50 guestrooms at Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center feature coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to phones, guestrooms offer free local calls (restrictions may apply). Cable television is provided. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios.
Notifications and Fees:
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Services
- Elevator / Lift
- FREE Breakfast
- FREE Local Calls
- Multilingual Staff
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.