Instant "Members Only" Coupon Codes Emailed NOW When You Sign Up for FREE Membership!
You are already an exisiting user.
Do you want to opt back in?
Please check your email inbox for a confirmation message.
Just click the link to complete your subscription and receive your coupon codes.
The Hilton Philadelphia is acknowledged as one of Philadelphia`s most beautiful and affluent hotels offering unique taste and flawless service. Situated on City Line Avenue, the Hilton is minutes from the sites and charms of historic downtown Philadelphia and just a short drive from 30th Street Amtrak Station and the Philadelphia International Airport. Stay in Philadelphia, just minutes from St. Joseph`s University and Philadelphia Zoo. You`ll be within minutes of historical sights like Boathouse Row and Laurel Hill Cemetery.
Philadelphia, the "City of Brotherly Love", got its name from one of its most famous citizens, William Penn, who saw his tract of land as a place where everyone from every background could live together in peace and harmony. The Greek "brotherly love", or philos adelphos (loving brothers), became Philadelphia.
HOT HOTEL AMENITIES:
- FREE Crib/Infant Beds
- Smoke-free Rooms
- FREE Newspaper
The Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue is esteemed for its 35,000 square feet of magnificent ballroom, function, and meeting space. The hotel highlights two tasteful ballrooms ample enough to benefit up to 1,000 guests and 16 versatile meeting rooms; each adjustably outlined for utmost functionality. The hotel`s skilled meeting and catering assistants will ensure every facet of your event is expertly attended to from start to finish. Heedless of the size or intricacy of your meetings, the Hilton supplies a surpassing experience softened by the enchantment of exquisiteness. Other hotel comforts include an executive business center, state-of-the-art fitness room, indoor heated pool, gift shop, car rental agency, ATM machine, and more. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, this place is the perfect hotel for supreme service. This is a smoke-free property.
WHY STAY HERE?
- 5 Minutes from Downtown Philadelphia
- Indoor Pool
- Continental Breakfast
- Executive Guestrooms
COMFORTABLE AND COZY
There are 209 guestrooms at Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue that feature coffee/tea makers and safes. The beds come with premium bedding and bathrooms have great details like designer toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer desks and free newspapers. Flat-panel, high-definition televisions have premium cable channels including HBO. The rooms are adjoining and you may request extra bedding if you need it, including crib/infant beds, which are complimentary.
Positioned on City Avenue inside this classy Hilton Philadelphia Hotel, Delmonico`s Steakhouse prides itself on its style of casual elegance and expression. Delmonico`s Steakhouse supplies classic steak house offerings such as pork chops, crisp seafood and only provides prime, dry aged meat. The restaurant features an ample wine list, skilled, cheerful service and a glass encased intimate dining room for those special occasions. Or you can withdraw to the Polo Lounge for lunch or dinner in a warm setting.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
- Bartram Gardens - Philadelphia can claim many of the "oldest" for America. One such claim is for Bartram`s Garden as the oldest botanical garden in America.
- Benjamin Franklin Grave - Christ Church`s burial ground has been used since the mid-1700`s and contains the remains of some of Philadelphia`s finest citizens such as Benjamin Franklin.
- Pennypack Park - Pennypack Park is a large leafy park that takes up a large portion of Northeast Philadelphia. Here you will find miles of trails for everyone from the casual stroller to the skilled biker.
- Philadelphia Exchange Building - The Merchant Exchange was created when a group of successful merchants decided that they needed to create a center for business.
- Betsy Ross House - It is believed that Betsy Ross lived here from 1773 to 1785, and it was in this house she created the first flag of the United States.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Babysitting (+)
- Business Center
- Continental Breakfast
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Indoor Pool
- Lounge/Bar (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking Property
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Shopping (+)
- Valet Parking (+)
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.